Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2002 5:56:55 PM EDT
OK, got a Bulgarian parts kit on a trade.  Where do I start with legally building another Bulgy to go with my SA93 and SLR95?  Anywhere I can find step-by-step instructions to assemble one?  I see stamped receivers for sale all over the place, but where do I find a high quality milled receiver?  I can do final machining if absolutely necessary, but I would rather buy a finished receiver.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
 I got a AKM underfolder milled reciever special ordered for $500 from Florida Gun Works...I think the URL's www.floridagunworks.com  They used to have pre-barrelled ones as well.
There's a few others around, I'll post again when I remember the other companies.  Ohio Ordnance comes to mind but I'm not sure.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top