Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 3:50:03 PM EDT
Just bought acouple of the Vector AK-47 Classics with the fixed stocks. They came with Black Poly Pistol Grips and I'm wanting to replace them with wood grips (the Polytech type look pretty cool). I have found some at VeriForceTactical that I like alot. My problem is I can't tell one wood/tone from the other by the pics. Would any of you fine folks of the DarkSide who may have (or not) bought one of these have any ideas ? I called Vector today, they're not sure what to call the wood tones either (thanks anyway Kevin and Lacy) and don't have any extra wood to sell. I called VeriForce, but no one was able to pick up the phone the few times I tried. Any help would be thankful.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:10:37 PM EDT
You better make sure whether or not the grip is a US part. If it is you might want to consider getting a US made wood grip or changing out another part for 922r compliance.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:51:24 PM EDT
You're right, I should have asked the tech at Vector, he told me it was he that built my rifles. I would think he would be able to tell me if I was swapping a required 922r comply componant. I will call tomarrow.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:11:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/5/2007 7:11:53 PM EDT by TacticalOpsAR]
it is probably a us grip

copes has some chinese grips, if thats what your looking for, in light and dark shades

Link Posted: 12/6/2007 2:42:38 AM EDT
That's exactly what I'm wanting. I hope there won't be a parts issue here and I hope Vector will be able to tell me if I can trade out the grip and be legal.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 3:54:20 AM EDT
You bought two Vectors and posted no pics???

Top Top