Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 3:03:00 PM EDT
I was wondering on AK-47's how you release and load magazines fast? Because I noticed what a pain in the ass it is to take the magazine out.hat There must be a faster easyer way to do this right? Because how to the hell do Russian Soldiers/Marines and other countries Soldiers/Marines and other paramilitaries do it? Or was that just with the AK-47's and not the AKM's and AK-74's and all them?

"If you can't handle this like a normal assignment 007... Then 008 will replace you." 008hug.gif
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes this is an AK design. I have practiced fast mag changes(it will never be as fast as the AR) I grip the mag with my left fingers and push the realease forword with my thumb while pullingforword on the mag. not easy to do but with practice can be done with little or no effort. I have found it easier on my chicom AK's than on the romy's.  Just think, unlike my AR my AK mag will not just fallout if the mag release is accidently bumped.
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top