Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 4:42:18 PM EDT
I just got my first AK and got a bunch of mags from Interordance and Tapco.

I am happy.

Well, I am looking around the 'net and see all the different mags available for the AK, and now I have a hankering for some of the early style Soviet Slabsided mags.  I heard they are not very common in the US however.

Does anyone know a source for them in excellent condition?  I would like to have a couple, mostly for the "Gee-Whiz Neato" factor, but maybe to use some.

Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:27:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Patrol the auction sites, visit gunshows etc etc.....but expect to pay a hefty sum for them as due to their rarity they are quite expensive....

Example, I bought a bakelite 7,62 mm orange magazine mfg by Tula arsenal for 55 euro's, I've seen mags like that reaching 100 dollar and higher depending condition...

Good luck on finding them though, collecting AK magazines is almost as addicting as having an AK.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top