Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/14/2010 10:28:14 AM EDT
I had an AK-47 several years ago. I now have a 74 ordered and I am looking at a 47.

This magazine is several years old. I have learned to check items that have been around a while. Sometimes they go up in value. Some times they go down, but it is good to check.
The base plate says "Made in China".  Looks like a 40 round. I don't believe it was ever used, or even loaded.
Any other info? Value? Note I flipped  the base plate image. Now looks like the words aree written backwards.

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Appears to be a standard Chinese 40rd steel magazine.  They're fairly common on the auctions, etc.  You could probably check Gunbroker for them and gauge what the buyer movement is with them these days.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top