Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/24/2009 11:14:56 PM EDT
Well,I just bought a Mac90 and I was wondering if I could put a tapco adjutable stock or something similar on it? And any other info(or links)would greatly be appreciated!
Please post pics of yours also! Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Mods, ya'll should really consider starting a CHINESE SPECIFIC FORUM where guys can go to get all their MAK 90 questions answered!

- Clint

ETA: & while ya'll are at it, you might consider tacking a CHINESE PICTURE THREAD at the top of that forum so we can see pics of other Chicom guns! Just sayin'....
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL!
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Mods, ya'll should really consider starting a CHINESE SPECIFIC FORUM where guys can go to get all their MAK 90 questions answered!

- Clint

ETA: & while ya'll are at it, you might consider tacking a CHINESE PICTURE THREAD at the top of that forum so we can see pics of other Chicom guns! Just sayin'....

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

- Clint

It's my assumption, maybe I'm wrong that has been known to happen, but posting a topic in the AK Technical Discussion forum will elicit more views and responses versus posting it in the Chinese Forum. That might be one reason it is done so often

To the OP yes you can, just make sure you obtain the correct version either milled or stamped depending on your rifle.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top