Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 7:22:10 PM EDT
I'm going to build a Krink, into a legal length rifle and I need some suggestions for where to get US parts from.  Some things I defintely would want to get US-made are the barrel extension/muzzle break, 80% pre-bent receiver, trigger pack and gas piston.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
ohio rapid fire has the cans and everything else.

most peeple like tapco tiggergroups

and there are some USA made yugo style grips somewhere...
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone else have any recommendations, especially for the receiver?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#3]
go with a 100% rec if you can
have you checked your local laws on ak's ?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]
AK's are legal in Hawaii.  Things that are not include assault pistols (remember the old federal law?), all class III minus DD shotguns.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone make a 100% M92 specific reciever?  Trunion holes are not the same as the others.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:47:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
AK's are legal in Hawaii.  Things that are not include assault pistols (remember the old federal law?), all class III minus DD shotguns.

Quote from the Honolulu Star Bulletin:

Hawaii - State law prohibits the sale of semiautomatic assault pistols, but not assault rifles such as the AK47. People who owned such assault pistols prior to the law are required to register them and are restricted from selling or giving the weapons to anyone else in the state.

Does anyone make a 100% M92 specific reciever? Trunion holes are not the same as the others

No, not to my knowledge. Even if they care called 100% receivers most of these prebent receivers do NOT have trunion holes. This is a GOOD thing. Even if the holes look like they are in the right place, most times than not these holes will be "off".

Like the other said, I suggest going with a 100% receiver, namely a Global receiver.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top