Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/19/2003 1:52:40 AM EST
Ive got a Mak-90 with a thumbhole stock and would like to put enough U.S. parts on it to put a regular pistol grip and stock on it.
The rear of the reciever is cut at an angle and if i put a regular stock on there is an ugly gap at the bottom where the stock and reciever meet. years ago I saw that someone made a metal gap filler for these rifles.
Anyone know if they still make these and where I could get one?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 2:24:04 AM EST
Go to Ace Ltd. and get a us made stock by them. They are a skeleton stock and look like a Galil or a FN Fal para stock. I have one on my Bulgarian SLR 96. I love it.
I dont have the web addy handy but go to google and search. Its easy to find.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:21:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/19/2003 4:23:58 AM EST by krinkfreak]

However, I don't really care for the bulky adapter between the rear of the receiver and the beginning of the buttstock......

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:33:44 AM EST
Is it just milled MAK-90's that have that angle-cut?

My stamped MAK-90 is straight as can be...
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:12:34 AM EST
From what I remember, they did it to both milled and stamped.

May want to consider having a machineshop manufacture you a piece to fill the gap.....

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:02:23 AM EST
Befroe MAK-90 conversions were popular you had to make one yourself or pay 300$ for a kit. so heres one I made for the slant cut milled MAK it was abitch and a ball to make! but cool looking as hell!
Top Top