Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 4:34:47 PM EDT
Has anyone built one yet? I am thinking of building mine with the Krink style folder. Heres my thinking One, the under folder is cool but it  just doesnt feel good. Two, with a side folder it would match my 2 SBR Krink's I have already.  What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope don't like it, not one bit, not one bit at all..I think the M92's look good with the UF on them, but thats my 2cents, Have to drill the front trunion for the stock catch, no biggie there.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#2]

I have a M92 kit, and I am going to install a side folder to it, when I do the SBR for it..........and like you,  the  reason being is that the  underfolder suck when you fire it...yeah they look "cool" but they are not a comfortable stock...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:42:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds pretty cool.  I'd like to see pics also.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
that would be better. Underfolders look cool but the bulgarian sidefolder is nice to shoot
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:02:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Sidefolder
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:46:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nope don't like it, not one bit, not one bit at all..I think the M92's look good with the UF on them, but thats my 2cents, Have to drill the front trunion for the stock catch, no biggie there.

how do you do it? my kirink is destined to be a pistol,. but theres a AK-74 and AK-1xx that are getting side folders,..please help
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how do you do it? my kirink is destined to be a pistol,. but theres a AK-74 and AK-1xx that are getting side folders,..please help

go over to GUNCO.NET there is a drawing with mesurements on the necessary modification that need to be done to the rear of the receiver, and the location of the latch slot.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top