Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/4/2009 7:15:29 PM EDT
I'm trying to decide whether to not to part with an extra virgin M92 kit and receiver I have.  I have already had one built with a triangle side folder as a SBR and one as a pistol.  I'm not really that fond of underfolders, but was going to eventually have it built as a SBR too.  I was thinking about using the money to pick up a 9mm can, but I can't decide whether or not to part with it.  What would the virgin kit and NDS receiver be worth right now and is it something that might likely be harder to find before long and go up in value?  I was thinking it was probably worth maybe $800 with the receiver, but I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 10/5/2009 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#1]
$800 for the set is a fair price.  I just bought one and seems like the virgin kits were going for between $700 and $800.  The receiver is $85, so $800 would have been a good price for me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/18/2009 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
it you ever list it let me know I might take it off your hands.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
if you want to get rid of it let me know...I'm in the market for a Krink and/or krink kit
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top