Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2013 7:48:43 PM EDT

Bare muzzle, Dynacomp, Nightbrake, and the 4 pc Krink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMumsBd13QI

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:55:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The Krink 4 piece by CNC Warrior,(?), was impressive!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Krink 4 piece by CNC Warrior,(?), was impressive!!!
View Quote

yes CNC's :)
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for posting the video.  I am hoping to throw a can on mine to quiet it and kill the flash but if I don't I will consider that CNC Krink flashhider a must buy.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got the cone booster coming next..
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#6]
The 4-pirce is seriously impressive and, if I am not mistaken, it's intended purpose if boosting gas.  The fact that is pretty much eliminates flash is insane.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The 4-pirce is seriously impressive and, if I am not mistaken, it's intended purpose if boosting gas. The fact that is pretty much eliminates flash is insane.
View Quote

Yes from what I've read the 4 pc and the cone are boosters designed for reliable cycling. I've yet to run into any cycling issues on the M92 (haven't run the M85 yet), so the flash killing was a definite +
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top