Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/18/2006 7:05:13 AM EST
I'm new to AKs and don't know too much about the different styles available, please excuse any n00b questions. I'm helping an out-of-state friemd build up two AKs, an M70 underfolder, and standard stock.

He's getting the receivers from DCI (stamped) and according to the guys at DCI, their receivers will not work with M70 parts kits from milled receivers.

Can anyone here help point me in the right direction to find either a parts kit that will work with the stamped M70 receiver (I think I found an underfolder at Centerfire Weapons, so still looking for the underfolder)? Is it possible to get a parts kit from a milled receiver and modify the parts (or replace the trunion or something) to work in a stamped receiver?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:44:11 PM EST
Top Top