Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/12/2005 2:20:58 PM EDT
Folks, I just acquired a nice complete, so I thought, blonde ak wood set. Got it home and noticed the small little tin that attaches to the rear of the lower handgaurd is missing. (buts up against the handgaurd/receiver) Any one know where I can pick up this small tin piece. Thanks, Jeff
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:18:01 PM EDT
That piece is not standard on every AK. I've seen it on Chinese rifles, but not on Romanian or Polish. It's on some and not on others.
Top Top