Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 3:31:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2005 3:33:51 PM EDT by nhgunnut]
I have been playing with AKs because they are fun realiable and cheap to shoot. Right now I own 3 rifles of different configurations. I do not have a lot of knowledge about the different countries configurations and I see that one company has announced they will have "Tantal Kits" Are these a desirable kit? If so why? Are the polish guns of better quality? Or have some desirable features not available on other guns? If I wanted to customize a rifle is this the right kit to start with?
The only thing I really know about AK's is I don't have enough of them
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:53:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nhgunnut:
I have been playing with AKs because they are fun realiable and cheap to shoot. Right now I own 3 rifles of different configurations. I do not have a lot of knowledge about the different countries configurations and I see that one company has announced they will have "Tantal Kits" Are these a desirable kit? If so why? Are the polish guns of better quality? Or have some desirable features not available on other guns? If I wanted to customize a rifle is this the right kit to start with?
The only thing I really know about AK's is I don't have enough of them

They are a different configuration than other countries. Yes, to some they are desirable. Polish are goos quality.

Who's going to have them?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:19:40 PM EDT
globaltrades is getting em in feb.
Top Top