Posted: 8/10/2011 12:47:34 PM EDT

Looks like it took some doing.

Link to article

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18653096

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol!

a MACH 11.....

must be one of the new Class III razors out there....

but seriously, what a bunch of dumbasses, with 14 previous felonies someone should of known.

Also gives a new meaning to throw it down the driveway freeway.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Their parents must be so proud

When their flight began, Ryan Dougherty​ was accused of sending hundreds of explicit text messages to an 11-year-old girl he met on MySpace. He has 14 previous felonies on his record.

Stanley has previously been arrested on misdemeanor marijuana-possession charges.

Their sister, who had recently worked as a stripper at a Cocoa Beach, Fla., club called Cheaters, has been arrested five times on hit-and-run charges, and also has a number of misdemeanor arrests and convictions.

I bet that AK is a WASR and the receiver wouldn't have twisted if it had dimples
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like it almost turned into an underfolder.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like more bad press for the ol' AK
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I bet that AK is a WASR and the receiver wouldn't have twisted if it had dimples

WASR has reinforcing rails where the dimples would normally be. I doubt it is any more likely to bend than a regular AKM.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WASR has reinforcing rails where the dimples would normally be. I doubt it is any more likely to bend than a regular AKM.

Dude it was a joke
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#7]
What a train wreck of a 'family'
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top