Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2008 5:16:56 PM EDT
I am looking to purchase an AK.. I have about 1400.00 to spend and was considering and Arsenal Arms underfolder.. I'm dont know a whole lot about the differant AK's.. I had an Arsnel a couple years ago and sold it: .. So if im looking for a shooter with some collector / resale value am should I by the Arsenal or something(s) else.. Thanks for your help.. Love the forum..
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
$1400 could get you a Polytech UF. There was one in the EE not that long ago.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
if you are a DIY kinda guy, buy parts kits and build a few of your own..
with 1400$ you could easily put together 7 ak kits with compliance parts and all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have that much saved, then save a little more and get a Valmet. Especially a tubefolder.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
if you are a DIY kinda guy, buy parts kits and build a few of your own..
with 1400$ you could easily put together 7 ak kits with compliance parts and all.

Maybe a couple of years ago.  Today he might get 3 underfolder kits with compliance parts and flats for his $1400.

OP:  Just buy the gun you like.  Personally, I think that $1400 for an Arsenal is insane... but others will probably disagree.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with resale values in the future.  We have reason to be both hopeful and apprehensive about availability of AKs and kits.  Sorta depends on SC, legislation, economy, and election results.

YMMV
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 4:12:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top