Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/19/2005 7:29:15 PM EDT
Hello,

I have a Saiga 7.63X39 with the standard black furniture.  I would like to get the standard Saiga wood furniture for it.  I have seen the wood sets on the 308s but never the 39s.

1) Does anyone know where I can get a wood set?  

2) Do the have wood sets for the 7.62X39s?

Thanks,
Medic 0372
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:08:02 AM EDT
[#1]
From what I have seen they are hard to come by and getting rarer now that they are not being imported.  I have watched just the stock bring near $100 on ebay.  

The sets will swap between the 308 and any other Saiga rilfe if you find one.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:10:12 AM EDT
[#2]
You are about a year late on this one as Krebs did a bunch of pistol grip conversions on Saiaga 308 rifles a couple years ago and was selling the wood stock sets. I checked and the wood stock sets are no longer listed on their website.
I would check out and keep a eye on gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com for a wood stock set. There are still a few people out there converting their 308 rifles to pistol grip stocks.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top