Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/4/2005 5:30:19 AM EDT
I'm an FFL and interested in getting a few of the 16" barreled sks's.  Not the sporter type that takes AK mags.

Anyhow, I looked around and couldn't find anyone that sold them other than individuals who were willing to parth with the one they had.  So, any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck,  If you want one now the best place is on Gunbroker or Auction Arms.  If you look long enough you can get one for just over 200.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#2]
theres a gun shop close to where I live that is selling one.  It looks like it's in pretty good condition.  They watn $225 for it
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Where do you live in Arkansas? I live in NW Arkansas. I found one in a pawn shop for $183 with 2 30rnd mags and the bayonett still on it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:04:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in Pennsylvania.
The shop is in Ephrata, PA
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool, well I meant the feller in Arkansas.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top