Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:13:35 PM EDT
I am looking for a yugo M70AB2 fixed stock lower reciver and trunion for M4 stock. i Have a underfolder and now want to change it into a magpul ctr. anyone have an idea of where i can find the trunion and mount as well as the lower
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:15:31 PM EDT
Do you realize how much work that is going to take?

You would have to completely rework the rear of the rifle over to a fixed stock configuration.  A lot of work and it's going to be expensive if you can't do it yourself.

You'd be way ahead to sell the AB2 and find a fixed stock B1 and then install a PWS adapter, ACE M4 stock (with or without folding mechanism), and then add the CTR.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 8:27:45 PM EDT
That would be an undertaking of undertakings.  +1 on Liquidmetal's comments.
Top Top