Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/10/2004 2:03:30 PM EDT
He converted my saiga for me. I love it. I already had all the spare parts. I used a U.S. fire control group, pistol grip, and butt stock. Didn't cost me a penny.  He doesn't have the tools to do rivets, but I don't really care I still love it. He alos salvaged the safety stop for me. I've seen lots of conversions without the stop.  Saigas don't use a standard shepards crook. He was still able to use the original one with how he did the conversion.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
[sensitive moment] She's beautiful, it just proves that its the little things that make it all worthwhile [/sensitive moment]

Now if I could just get the wife to understand and let me spend more time (and $$) on the 'little things'

Flowers ... ya right

Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety. - Ben Franklin
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice!  I'm looking into getting a Saiga myself.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top