Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/12/2006 2:41:31 PM EDT
Can someone please tell me what the name of this part is?? It is thecatch on the left side of the receiver, used to keep stock in the folded position. Also, how are they installed?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:49:18 PM EDT
hey I'm intrested too in the stock, it is difficult to install. it requires some cutting and drilling of your receiver. I have been told it will coast 200 dollars for install(it could be bull) I'm currently looking for a second price cheak.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:22:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2006 4:22:46 PM EDT by uxo2]
2 bills is about right....As to the complexity...Decide for yourself.
Side Fold Stock
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:53:27 PM EDT
Try these folks: www.mcarms.com
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:09:48 PM EDT
Not as hard as it looks. Study Pookies site and info. I covered the reciever in cleanroom tape and drew the dimensions on it before cutting w/ an angle grinder cutoff wheel. Drill the holes and file to fit. Latch install is a breeze. I'd post pics if I knew how.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:10:04 PM EDT
Top Top