Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/29/2007 9:19:17 AM EDT
Where does Lancaster's parts come from?  Are all their barrels Chrome lined?
Link Posted: 7/29/2007 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#1]
All Lancster's are chrome lined, have a US made reciever, and are built on a Romainian parts kit. I just bought one from Atlantic and love it. out of the 130 rounds  I shot its first day at the range, I had no malfunctions. It's also very accurate, I can hit a 4"dia. coffee can at around 100yards with it. My only problem was that they forgot to put the rear sling attachment on it, or it was taken off for some reason. I would definately reccommend one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2007 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I was at their shop a couple of weeks ago. At that time, they still had some Polish kits. They also told me that they would soon have some bulgarian rifles. I see you are from AZ, if you are near Goodyear you should go and check them out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2007 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Got one from a local FFL.  Looks great, I got one with the Russian Red Stock.  Can't wait to shoot it.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top