Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2004 4:15:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/15/2004 4:17:35 AM EST by kill9cowboy]
This month I had an extra 100$ that I did'nt expect to have and I thought what better to do then to dress up the wasr-10 with some new furniture and mags.

So, last night, after coming home really late and planning to head right to bed, I saw that the box from Kvar had arrived. Needless to say I did'nt end up going to bed at the time I had planned ... but it was well worth staying up to see the wasr in its new furniture. Man, talk about changing the whole look and feel of a gun ... I am pretty impressed with kvar ...

The one problem I did run into though is the famous "moron milling job" on the mag well, and to make the bulgarian waffle mags fit, I had to finish the job myself.

I know it's just a wasr 10, but in the new furniture, I think she is looking dead sexy.

http://members.cox.net/killer9er/kvar.jpg
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 4:42:57 AM EST
Nice looking gun, I have some Kvar products comming in the mail any day now from the Brown Santa Claus

Link Posted: 5/15/2004 5:51:45 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 5:54:44 AM EST
Thx Campy.

The cool thing about the Makarov, is the shop I bought it from was selling it as a Bulgie for 150$.

After I got home I realized that it was just marked that it was imported from Bulgaria, but it was actually a mil-surplus Russian Mak, dated 1976. It is in excellent condition, gues that was just a lucky day for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 6:36:51 AM EST
You're tempting me...

I have a WASR10 as well. I want to keep it looking wood stocked and polished bolt, and then get a 5.45 gun to do the synthetic job to. But that one looks good. They make a green and a plum set too.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 8:44:56 AM EST
K-Var furniture is great for bump-firing without burning your hands. The handguards handle the heat very well.

Top Top