Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2005 5:12:45 PM EDT
I have been told that Firing Line would be a good place to send my parts for a Krink build.Does anyone have any experience with them or know the quality of their work? I will be using my Armory 1.6 mm rec. and parts kit.....just need work i can trust.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2005 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone have any experience with Troy at In Range????
Link Posted: 7/6/2005 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Troy built me a krink a few years ago and it's a tack driver. The weapon is flawless.
I am sending him a Yugo M92 krink kit to be built as another SBR. His work is perfection.
He is busy but his communication is great. He will always get back to you. He is a great guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for all your AK work.
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your replies.They are appreciated very much !
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:39:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Since everyone is gloating about their InRange built guns, I thought I'd post.  I went with the Firing Line and all I can say is you won't be sorry if you have them do your build.  Mine has been 100% out of the box also.  Fired several hundred rounds of various types of ammo and have not had any problems.

This gun rocks!

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Does anyone have their ph # and what is the cost Thanks Tommy,,,
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Click here ---->The Firing Line

Their prices and contact info can be found on their site by clicking the above link.  Their milled receivers ain't cheap but they are built like a tank.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top