Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:10:26 PM EDT
I finally got my Arsenal 106ur sighted in. This rifle is really accurate. I have a fake can on the barrel as a shroud, as I haven't gone the SBR route with the rifle (not sure if I will). I thought the faux suppressor might degrade accuracy, as it's a little heavy, but it hasn't. The SLR 106ur can be a bit pricey, but I really dig Krinks, so I sold some other rifles to make it happen.  I really love shooting this rifle!

5.56 Krink Action!

]

Link Posted: 1/27/2011 10:27:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful Krink, nice vid too.  How hard was it to swith the poly stock with the triangle?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Beautiful Krink, nice vid too.  How hard was it to swith the poly stock with the triangle?

Thanks.  The stock was really easy to switch.  I just used a punch to push the retaining/hinge pin out.  I then put the triangle stock in place.  I used the punch and a rubber mallet to tap the pin back in place.  Really easy.  
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top