Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:07:27 PM EDT
I really want to get some more stripped AK receivers, but I hate to pay the FFL transfer fees.

At Knob Creek in April, I did not see anyone selling stripped receivers of any sort...AK, AR, FAL, nothing.

Do anyone know of a dealer that will be selling stripped receivers at the Creek in Oct.???

Anyone else interested? Maybe we can talk some dealers into bringing some for sale???

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:19:55 PM EDT
I could be wrong but I thought you could only buy from dealers licensed in the state of the event -- and that would mean only Kentucky residents could buy from Kentucky dealers???

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:30:48 PM EDT
Kenneth is correct. I didn't see any this spring, but then again, I wasn't looking either.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:29:10 PM EDT
You can buy from out of State.. But only licensed dealers from Kentucky can sell guns at the Creek.. That being said, I am sure you will have no trouble finding a receiver there.. There is usually a few of them..

Look for dealers on this site from Kentucky, There was a fellow there last year that frequents this board that had all of those B-West receivers that had been heat treated, he was selling them at the Creek las fall...
Top Top