Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 3:00:41 PM EDT
Hello!
This is guy who planned to go to visit Gary Gucciano in person some time ago.
Well,let me start with the report on the trip.I tried to go,but i heard the promisses,that the rifles will be shipped tomorrow and so on....But nothing happened until yesterday.He called and gave me the tracking number for a boxes at the last moment.I was on the way to his place already.Actualy i was in Columbus,Ohio it is about 2 hours from home,when he called and said that the rifles was shipped,so i checked everything with a Fedex over the phone and just turned around and came back to home.So,i basicaly tried to go to his place,but never made it there.
And today Fedex,just stoped by and drop off 2 big boxes.My God ,he paid $164 for Saturday delivery service and i realy appreciate it.
Now,i hate to see,if somebody will blame me for a support and stuff like that,but i will tell You the truth and nothing,but a truth.
I opened the boxes and here they are.Just like i expected.Very nice finish and great quality of assembling.
I ordered conversion of 3 rifles to the Krinkov configuration.In all 3 calibers 5.45X39,7.62X39 and .223.Basically everything arived as i ordered and i have no problem with a finish or the fit.I was in the Russian army and i know how they look like.He installed 3 fake suppressors(almost exact copy of PBS-4) on those rifles to bring the length to the lawfull size and they look mean.
Riveting job is also excellent.
Well,after i heard all the stories about "he is not a gunsmith" and stuff like that,i was realy wondering about what i will receive.
But the real test will be tomorrow on the shooting range.I hope they work as fine as they look.
The real review with a pictures is coming up soon.
That's it for me for now and i hope all of You will resolve the problems with SAI/GG very soon and all of You will get their stuff back.
Thank You all for a support one more time!
Tim.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Great to hear some of that stuff is finally breaking loose.

Looking forward to a range report.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I think a trickle of rifles from GG was predicted a couple of days ago.  the rest of us are now supposed to not file with the KAG and take comfort that GG is in fact a man of his word.

only 197 rifles left to go ;(
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm absolutely dumbfounded. This just keeps getting more and more bizarre as each day passes.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:16:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Like Campy said, wow.

I am goin to his place REAL shortly! My due date is May 18th. All my extra parts had better be with them on that day!

When I make this trip and find out that ALL my parts ain't there with my projects completed, I'm gonna make the call to the KAG right then as was requested by Mr. Howland. Then I'm gonna file with the FBI and the Postal Service.

Watch the road gucci goo, I'm comin!

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#7]
hey my name is john, i'm an american soldier,  was wonder if i could talk to you about your time in the russian army. so i can use it in my game "twilight 2000" that i run on weekends

thanks
john
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#8]
hey guys dont get your hopes up too much just yet. does anyone know this guy that got his rifles back. awful strange all of a sudden he gets his and post right away.i been watchin this for awhile and would not trust him at all right now. this maybe something to hold some of you from filing. be wary, we have seen an awful lot from Da Gooch.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I knew somebody will start that thing.Couple of guys from that board and AK.47.net knows me.I will not tell who they are,but i never met Gary and i was in the same situation as everybody here,not as long as some of You,but long enough for me.
I understand Your concern and if You would like to talk or something or even meet i'm always here.
And like i said they look good,but it will be real test tomorrow.
Thank You!
Tim.
P.S.That is not my intention to keep somebody out from filing with KAG or any other agency.If You feel You want to do that,go ahead and do that.I did not,but i wanted to go to his place and if You will do research on that here or ak-47.net You will see i was realy seriouse about it.Anyway,it's up to You to trust or not.
Tim.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
does anyone know this guy that got his rifles back. awful strange all of a sudden he gets his and post right away.i been watchin this for awhile and would not trust him at all right now. this maybe something to hold some of you from filing. be wary, we have seen an awful lot from Da Gooch.

I bought some AR receivers off of Tim (Akruss35) in July of last year - if I remember, he was selling them to finance a few AK projects.  Looks like they finally came through for him.  He does exist, but other than meeting him for that transaction, I don't know much else about him.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, i remember You.
Nice to see You here.
Tim.

To 1179:
I was in regular army and i was not served in Chechnya or something like that,but i know one guy who fought in those wars,let me know if You are interested.I can give You his e-mail.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
hey my name is john, i'm an american soldier,  was wonder if i could talk to you about your time in the russian army. so i can use it in my game "twilight 2000" that i run on weekends

thanks
john

Damn I didn't know anyone still played twilight 2000.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Congrats! Glad to hear you got your rifles and that they look good. I've been waiting for my two for 18 months now. Gary is not returning my phone calls. What method did you use to convince him to finish yours and get them back to you? Did you have to go through the Kansas Attorney General's Office to make this happen? Thanks. Regards,
FRIZ
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:20:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok Guys,,,,,,i'll make this Short and sweet.

Ive at amost THREE YEARS waiting for one Krink build.  Apprarently trying to be patient and not "whine" on the boards  GOT ME KNOW WHERE.

Yes, this is the truth and here is My Email to prove im not a "troll"

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#15]
akruss35,
yes i'd like to know more about the russian army , squad tatics from bmp-2 or bmp-3.

jimbeam,
yea not many of us twilight players left . we are getting into this game too.
www.devildogdesign.com
www.devildogdesign.com
john
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#16]
no offense akruss35, but ya never know wit Da Gooch. its great to know you got yours back. post some pics if ya can. like i said no offense, just wanted to keep everything real so no one gets let down.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Akruss35 - look them over real close, check headspace etc etc - mine was returned as a Barreled action looked fairly good until I figgered out he left the 7.62 trunnion in the Donor Saiga , and to top it off did not return my bulgarian trunnion and other minor parts. I was out over two and a half years and approx 400 bucks on something that is absoultly useless to me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hello!
This is guy who planned to go to visit Gary Gucciano in person some time ago.
Well,let me start with the report on the trip.I tried to go,but i heard the promisses,that the rifles will be shipped tomorrow and so on....But nothing happened until yesterday.He called and gave me the tracking number for a boxes at the last moment.I was on the way to his place already.Actualy i was in Columbus,Ohio it is about 2 hours from home,when he called and said that the rifles was shipped,so i checked everything with a Fedex over the phone and just turned around and came back to home.So,i basicaly tried to go to his place,but never made it there.
And today Fedex,just stoped by and drop off 2 big boxes.My God ,he paid $164 for Saturday delivery service and i realy appreciate it.
Now,i hate to see,if somebody will blame me for a support and stuff like that,but i will tell You the truth and nothing,but a truth.
I opened the boxes and here they are.Just like i expected.Very nice finish and great quality of assembling.
I ordered conversion of 3 rifles to the Krinkov configuration.In all 3 calibers 5.45X39,7.62X39 and .223.Basically everything arived as i ordered and i have no problem with a finish or the fit.I was in the Russian army and i know how they look like.He installed 3 fake suppressors(almost exact copy of PBS-4) on those rifles to bring the length to the lawfull size and they look mean.
Riveting job is also excellent.
Well,after i heard all the stories about "he is not a gunsmith" and stuff like that,i was realy wondering about what i will receive.
But the real test will be tomorrow on the shooting range.I hope they work as fine as they look.
The real review with a pictures is coming up soon.
That's it for me for now and i hope all of You will resolve the problems with SAI/GG very soon and all of You will get their stuff back.
Thank You all for a support one more time!
Tim.

(this same post above was also posted on AK-47.net verbatum)

I think the reason someone questioned the validity of this post was maybe because AkRuss said he was on his way to meet Gary when He received a phone call from Gary saying that his stuff was on its way and Gary gave him a tracking number, he called FedEx and they said that the number was valid, did they not tell you that it was coming "saturday delivery" at the time of the call? did you not ask?
also what seemed strange is that he said that Gary paid $164 for Saturday Delivery and AKruss seemed surprised about it but when someone from AK-47.net asked him where Gary came up with the funds, Akruss said that in fact he had paid for half the shipping costs.
just don't add up. how did you pay for half the shipping costs for a package that you didn't know was coming until it already had a tracking number assigned to it and had already been paid for?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:33:19 AM EDT
[#19]
How long were your kits there AKruss?  Secondly, why hasn't this thread been deleted/moved for not following the rules?

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:48:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I spoke with AKruss yesterday. He is really a nice guy and I don't see any thing out of the ordinary with him. He did speak highly of these builds and I wish the best for him.

Gucci goo, see ya REAL soon! May 18th is a only week away.

Let's see...FBI- internet fraud, Postal Service- mail fraud X amount of complaints filed @ each = felony?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:03:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Juan did ask that ALL post on GG-SAI be kept in ONE thread. I will post a link to this in that thread. Locked and linked to tacked GG-SAI thread.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top