Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:19:48 PM EDT
Do you hold you AK.....I do......Is that weird?  
I also bring out my 1911 pistols when I visit the 1911 forum here.

.........Damn I AM Addicted to these thing.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine just sit quietly in the corner next to me but I do have a tendency to fondle them until my wife gives me the "evil eye", LOL ...
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:30:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I am usually holding my toung back in my mouth and wiping drool from the keyboard.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you hold you AK.....I do......Is that weird?  
I also bring out my 1911 pistols when I visit the 1911 forum here.

.........Damn I AM Addicted to these thing.

My guns are about 300 miles away
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I felt the need to get my VEPR out of the closet and put my thumb and index fingers like a movie director and scanned up and down it imagining what it would look like after mods.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Jake,

I gotta hand it to you for your openness and honesty.... yes, I do the same thing too!  We're all a bunch of sickos
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I usually open the gunsafe so i can smell all of them as the fan moves the air around the room.

Kind of an politically incorrect aroma therapy thing, very relaxing actually....

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#8]
not anymore, sadly I dropped the one I just finished build in the lake while hunting some fish, hope some cat gives it a good home.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine stay in the safe.  Usually a once a week fix of fondling will be enough for me.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
not anymore, sadly I dropped the one I just finished build in the lake while hunting some fish, hope some cat gives it a good home.

Wait a min.........You dropped your AK in the lake??  Major bummer.
That would suck ...Find a scuba dive club and see if they can find it for you.

That or a really big magnet!!

KyARGuy

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:18:42 AM EDT
[#11]
A dropped AK in a lake, damn I would have jumped in after it. Good thing is, you can still go back with a big magnet and 'fish' it out and start shooting right there.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:35:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

you better act quickly,the local scuba,treasure hunters around here are constantly on the prowl!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:12:24 AM EDT
[#13]
well, the scuba guys said they couldn't find anything but emty beer cans, but to not feel bad, they said they'd buy me a new gun after they became millionares after cashing in all the stuff they found on the botton of the lake, really I think they blew my ak up trying to bump it underwater, and they just didn't have the heart to tell me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Any thread with AK picture is too much temptation for me and I end up pulling my AK and fondling it

And watching movies with guns, I end up taking out an empty pistol and dry fire a lot through out the movie.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top