Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 2/23/2007 7:45:43 PM EST
Is it possible to still order from their website? I tried to order some molyresin from them a week ago, and nothing happened. no confirmation e-mail, etc...My card was temporally charged, but now there are no charges. I sent them an e-mail and there was no response...Has anyone ordered from them recently? Is there a phone number?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 8:59:48 PM EST
If you can't get through to them, you might try Brownells, I think they carry it. Might be wrong though. Good luck

PCM
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:42:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By hub999:
Is it possible to still order from their website? I tried to order some molyresin from them a week ago, and nothing happened. no confirmation e-mail, etc...My card was temporally charged, but now there are no charges. I sent them an e-mail and there was no response...Has anyone ordered from them recently? Is there a phone number?

I just ordered a week ago. I got a confirmation email and the bottle showed up 4-5 days later. No problems here.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:19:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/24/2007 1:57:32 PM EST by tapeo1]

Originally Posted By hub999:

Did you check your spam folder to see if the confirmation email may have ended up in there?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:04:07 PM EST
I have checked and there is no e-mail from them. Now the charges reappeared on my credit card....so I don't know, maybe they will finally ship it....
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:28:51 PM EST
I've found that it usually takes awhile to get it after you've placed your order. IIRC, it usually take a little over a week from the time I order it until it arrives at my door.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:27:14 PM EST
Molyresin has arrived today. I think it would be nice if they sent some kind of confirmation e-mail... Thanks guys..
Top Top