Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/25/2003 8:04:07 PM EDT
I have a SAR-1 and have been searching for a relatively cheap way to install an AK-74 style muzzlebreak onto my gun.  Anyway, I came across some made by John Masen and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.  Also, if anyone knows of any other sites/stores that have good muzzlebreakes for SAR-1s, please let me know, thanks!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of 'em. Got a link?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I would call Chris at AKUSA he has what your looking for and will install it to. He will answer all your questions and does excellent work.

www.ak-103.com
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool, thanks Schmidt.  And the link to the John Masen site is www.johnmasen.com

He has a lot of good quality parts for a variety of weapons.  I have two of his Mini-14 magazines and I would have to say that their quality is outstanding.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top