Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/24/2004 2:02:00 PM EDT
Too bad....another helpless victim falls prey to the Jerkin Rip Off Tactic !!!

Just gimme my money back you frickin Thornton Cockholster!!!

Madmarc0
Trader Rating: (1)

Guns Network
Bronze Contributor  Order problem, can you help??

I have had 6 recievers on order since sometime in May or June from my local FFL dealer which is Ron's Sport Shop located in Dartmouth MA (a copy of his FFL is on file with you)
We ordered 6 Vulcan Receivers back then and were told that there was a bulk order coming in and we would be sent or order.

His CC was charged and still remains so.

Then when they never showed up one of our guys, Shawn called and asked what the problem was and was told that somehow we had been overlooked.

Someone over there said we would be first on the list with the next order due in in 2 weeks.

To this date 10/24/04 there has been NO receivers, when we do call, just to get a run around and now we are told that you will no longer get Vulcan receivers and that you will send the new kind you now have.

Since I do not post all that often on here feel free to call us at 508-994-8211 after 1pm EST any weekday so this can be resolved by either crediting our card back or producing what we ordered.

If the new recievers are the same as the Vulcans or better and are blued like them, please feel free to send us the 6 we have had on order for way over 2 months.

Please call Ron and resolve this, Thank you.
Marc

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#1]
They never learn, do they???
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I predict this thread will be locked in less than 2 hours, and to make matters worse the poor JoeKen victim will get flamed by a couple of the assclown Gunsnet staffers. I've seen it happen way to many times. Its one of the ten reasons I do not even visit Gunsnet.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The fun machine never stops with those guys, does it?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope, it keeps goin' and goin' and goin'

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:01:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:09:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i never cease to be amazed at the gullibility of some people.

warning light after warning light keeps going off...and yet they stagger drunkenly onward...going blindly into the mine field.

The real problem is the lack of  "Warning Lights" for new guys on Gunsnet. Joeken is free to spin his web of lies and sucker in new victims at will. Every single negative thread I've seen gets locked/deleted quickly, so anybody new just falls into the same old trap. Its a sad fact this assclown is protected on Gunsnet.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I also agree with the lack of "Warning Lights."

Joken' puts out a nice looking ad in the Shotgun News. I always find myself looking at it and finding something interesting. But I know better because I've hung around you guys for a while.

A complete newbie to AKs would get sucked in never knowing what lies in wait for them. And that's how Joken survives. Not on repeat customers but by sucking in newbies.

It's too bad the truth about these clowns can't come out in the open and expose them for what they really are. Crooks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Apparently someone else think Joeken sucks too.

Chech this out.
www.passtheammo.com/joeken/index.htm
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#10]
JOE KEN FIREARMS
410 E Second St.
Winslow, AZ 86047

Principal: Tom Fisco
Phone Number: 928-289-6429
Web Site Address: www.joeken.com

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaints.

REPORT DATE: 10/25/2004

COPYRIGHT DATE: 2004 The Better Business Bureau
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Apparently someone else think Joeken sucks too.

Chech this out.
www.passtheammo.com/joeken/index.htm

I just posted a thread on gunsnet's JOEKEN forum asking for a comment on this website. It was not intended as a flame thread, just looking for their response. The thread was deleted in less than one hour! I think that speaks volumes about the kind of people you are dealing with on gunsnet or JoeKen.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Hell, people still buy Bobcat/SpEShuLWepUnz/Model1/Sherluk/Nesard shit too.  Some people just have to save a buck, and they're laying down and spreading their legs for a case of hurt-me-hurt-me-fucking by these guys.  They won't learn, and they won't listen.  I wouldn't worry about them...they're the same guys who buy cars at the 'buy here pay here, bankruptcies OK!' car places and wonder why their transmission starts rattling a week later.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#15]
The Cockholsters are beginning to circle.........it won't be long now.

You punk-ass cockholster, answer my question!!!

This so damn funny!!  It stinks so bad of Gary Gucciano!!!!  AND THORNTON IS LETTING IT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anything to keep the cash rolling in, right Davey ???

River Bend
Trader Rating: (0)

Easier to delete than answer???

Why didn't you reply like a man instead of pulling the plug?
There are a lot of other forums I can go spread the word on you know, just answer me and I'll shut up.

River Bend

-------------

[email protected]
Sponsor
Trader Rating: (5)

???

What question do you need me to answer???

- General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson  

[email protected]

-----------

[email protected]
Sponsor

RIVER BEND,
I deleted your post and I PM'd you with an explanation!!! If you have a complaint PM or e-mail me, do not post and try and have an argument through posts with us!

--AKMIKE

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The Cockholsters are beginning to circle.........it won't be long now.

You punk-ass cockholster, answer my question!!!

This so damn funny!!  It stinks so bad of Gary Gucciano!!!!  AND THORNTON IS LETTING IT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anything to keep the cash rolling in, right Davey ???

River Bend
Trader Rating: (0)

Easier to delete than answer???

Why didn't you reply like a man instead of pulling the plug?
There are a lot of other forums I can go spread the word on you know, just answer me and I'll shut up.

River Bend

-------------

[email protected]
Sponsor
Trader Rating: (5)

???

What question do you need me to answer???

- General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson  

[email protected]

-----------

[email protected]
Sponsor

RIVER BEND,
I deleted your post and I PM'd you with an explanation!!! If you have a complaint PM or e-mail me, do not post and try and have an argument through posts with us!

--AKMIKE

This so funny!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top