Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/28/2006 2:09:36 AM EDT
What happened to him?  Haven't seen his smiling face around here for a while...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Kythri,Jeepcreep has gone back to his old username of "Rotdorn" and he's one of the Administrators over on www.akforum.net come check us out!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.  Back to Rotdorn.  I think I'll go back to my old name, Dthor.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#3]
How do  you change your user name and still keep your post status?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How do you change your user name and still keep your post status?

You used to be able to change your user name, when the board was upgraded we all had to sign in under a new account, sometime around then the function to change user name was taken away.  Jeepcreep is back to RotDorn at the the akforum.net.  A large number of people left this site due to several reasons.

When they did the upgrade, I changed my user name but the email account I no longer had access to is where the new login password went to and I lost that account.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How do  you change your user name and still keep your post status?

IM a site admin and ask.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top