Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/27/2004 11:17:05 AM EDT
This morning I called a local dealer here in Phoenix who is listed on Robinson Arms website as a dealer inquiring if he had any VEPR's in stock that I could go down and take a look at one.  This dealer proceeds to strongly advise me against one for the reasons of poor workmanship and the fact that Robinson Arms is extremely difficult to deal with for any type of customer/dealer service.  Is this guy right?  I haven't read of heard of such problems, or is because this dealer is now selling Arsenal.  Please enlighten me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to sell both VEPR and Arsenal. They are both quality rifles. Robinsoin Armament was cooperative and easy to deal with, in my experience. I personally own a NIB VEPR. I think your dealer might have a beef.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]
RobArms are a bunch of fools.  Last year, I sent them my FFL (Even though I don't really have one-just ask SteyerAug) because I had several guys from Fallon NAS who wanted VEPR-K's.  Well, about 3 months later, I decided to contact them again and find out what the hell was up??  They couldn't find my FFL, I re-sent it, and they ignored me again for a few months.  Then they said they didn't have any in stock. . . .bla. . .bla. . . .bla. . .bla. still in russia. . .. . .bla. . . .bla. . .bla. . . .customs. . . .bla. . . .bla. . . .bla. . . I finally sold these dudes some Arsenal SAM-7's because they got tired of waiting for VEPR's.  Dont' waste your time.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This morning I called a local dealer here in Phoenix who is listed on Robinson Arms website as a dealer inquiring if he had any VEPR's in stock that I could go down and take a look at one.  This dealer proceeds to strongly advise me against one for the reasons of poor workmanship and the fact that Robinson Arms is extremely difficult to deal with for any type of customer/dealer service.  Is this guy right?  I haven't read of heard of such problems, or is because this dealer is now selling Arsenal.  Please enlighten me.

You have been talking to the guys at the AZ gun show room. I spoke to David and despite him being very helpful I was on a quest to see if he was right. Only after much badgering to Robinson arms(AKA, RA) i was able to get a response from them and have them hold a 5.45x39 AK from there new batch especially for me. The gun is now in my hands, it is beautiful, and works fine. The only other RA Ak I have seen for sale was from the cavalry arms table at the cross roads of the west SAR gun show in december.

Try emailing Logan millard in their customer service department to see if he still has any AK's left.

Logan Millard [[email protected]]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Also see this post:

On our own Equipment Exchange board

I emailed him, and he emailed me back... seems like a good way to go.... his names is James.

Their website:

www.ordnanceoutsellers.com
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top