Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2005 5:18:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 7:26:59 AM EDT by Quarterbore]
I am getting a collection of parts for the grenade-launching Polish PMK (Kbkg60)

which now includes the:

Adjustable gas Block
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=293752

Correct laminate Butstock
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=296505

Now it looks like I just need to find the funky muzzle attachment and perhaps the "Strap On" recoil pad and I can build a clone...

My problem is all I have built or played with are stamped AKs... What would be a pretty close milled kit that I could use for this project?

If you want more info on these guns I am working to compile as much as I can find here:
www.quarterbore.net/forums/showthread.php?t=536

Edit: I have no found and purchased the Boot, Grenade launcher Sight, and even a full parts kit (beyond the parts I was collecting)... All I really need now is the grenade launcher muzzle devise and perhaps the left side of the gas valve... and straps for my boot...

This hobby isn't a hobby... it is a full blown obsession or habbit!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:35:46 AM EDT
you would have a better chance of finding jimmy hoffa LOL
JK you prolly wont find 1 but some of the plo's where polish not russian (havnt seen 1 in year or so)
if i was you id just buy a milled top cover,safe and stamped polish kit
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:39:54 AM EDT

Global Trades used to sell the complete kits around 5-6 years ago. None left.

Any Type 3 milled kit will be a close match to the Pole. You're probably most likely to find a good Hungarian one since so many were imported and sold dirt cheap a few years ago. Try a WTB ad.

Of course, then you'll need a milled receiver to build it on. ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

I believe the Poles only used the short magazines for grenade launchng blanks, so as to keep them separate from live rounds. It's a 10 rounder, I think.

The launching spigots are around. I just picked one up from the sales board at Gunsnet.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:24:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 7:31:16 AM EDT by Quarterbore]

Originally Posted By Richard-ar15:
Global Trades used to sell the complete kits around 5-6 years ago. None left.

Any Type 3 milled kit will be a close match to the Pole. You're probably most likely to find a good Hungarian one since so many were imported and sold dirt cheap a few years ago. Try a WTB ad.

Of course, then you'll need a milled receiver to build it on. ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

I believe the Poles only used the short magazines for grenade launchng blanks, so as to keep them separate from live rounds. It's a 10 rounder, I think.

The launching spigots are around. I just picked one up from the sales board at Gunsnet.

I am slow to keep up with all the threads... but...

I managed to find a complete Polish Kit with a Bulgi milled receiver:

Now I have most or the parts I need plus a complete parts kit (guess I got lucky) but I do still need the Grenade launcher "spigot" for my backup kit. the photo above does not shw the extras but the seller advised that they are all there including the backpack, sight, boot, and launcher...

I need to get this kit and look it over good... If it is pretty good I may sell off my extra parts or I may build a second one as a clone on another kit but I will have to see... I spent a whole lot of mney to get the stuff in the pic but that is what I get for desiring somethng years after they were available...

Then, as if I have not spent enough on the above milled project another Milled Polish showed up and there went more money I didn't have...

See: ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=122&t=297157

This is a Milled PKM so it is the same rifle without the Grenade launcher capability... it will make a nice complement to the topic this thread was all about.
Top Top