BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 5:24:26 PM EDT
I got this at the Last Gunshow I went to:

This is a Pic of the Characters in the back:

I paid $20 for it. Not a whole lot but I was just wondering.

Thanks.
Carter.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
probably made down south somewhere like GA?  Looks like redneck gibberish to me..

just kidding - for $20 bucks looks like you did ok.    

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a bad deal for $20. Everytime I've seen em for sale they were at least that + shipping.
Can you get 2 mags in each pouch?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
No only One
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
probably made down south somewhere like GA?  Looks like redneck gibberish to me..

Gawd Damitt! We don't write  with them there fancy ching-chang symbols down here!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Chinese,yes..............20.00 you did Great.They used to sell for 15.00 + shipping but they got really hard to find in the last year,I've seen them go for 40.00.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Chinese,yes..............20.00 you did Great.They used to sell for 15.00 + shipping but they got really hard to find in the last year,I've seen them go for 40.00.

Wow
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#7]
CFS shows to have them for 15$ plus shipping if anyone else needs one.
Chicom chest rig
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gawd Damitt! We don't write  with them there fancy ching-chang symbols down here!

You're in the ATL area right,take a look outside,you English speaking Caucasians are out numbered!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're in the ATL area right,take a look outside,you English speaking Caucasians are out numbered!

You've obviously been here lately, huh? You can't walk a block without stepping on a buritto or a greasy hair pick.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've obviously been here lately, huh? You can't walk a block without stepping on a buritto or a greasy hair pick.

-- I know, I know... I have a brother that lives a little north of Atlanta..The stories!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
No only One

Never tried it. don't own one but I hear you gotta wrap 6 mags in plastic wrap so they are water proof, force em into the pouches then wet the pouches so they are soaking. Let them dry overnight or untill dry. Should make it easier to get 2 mags in each pouch.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Back in the mid to late 80s,there were alot of the 6 mag chest pouches.They were three cell pouches that two mags would fit in each cell.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top