Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/24/2003 1:57:07 PM EDT
I know a guy that wants to sell a Saiga AK47 7.62x39mm. He said it takes the hi-cap mags and has a pistol grip. Said it only has seen 200 rounds. I am getting pics tonight from him since I have never seen one.

I tried the search function here and tried a bunch of different sites but could not find much about them.

-Basically, are these worth a crap?
-Are these as good as a SAR1 or should I just get one of those?
-How much do they go for on average so I know what to offer?

Thanks! I do not know a lot about AK's other than I want one.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Depends on,

Who did the pistol grip & hi-cap conversion?
Does it have AK or Saiga handguards?

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Find out who did the conversion.  Krebs and AK-USA do outstanding Saiga conversions.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
He told me he bought it in Lebanon when he was in the military. So I think it was already set up that way. Is that possible?
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#5]
He's lying.  No way he brought it in from another country in that configuration..illegal.  I'm assuming he's not talking about 'Lebanon' as a city in the US.

take care,
Tec
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top