BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/25/2003 2:34:29 PM EDT

Quoted:

"Can't go with In Range due to conflict of interest with the board. Anybody else out there who isn't a sworn enemy of GunGoons.Net?"

www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143436

For the life of me, I'll never figure this one out.....I remember when they banned him.  All because he stood up to the moderators and bowcunt...What's really funny is they were taking a "pro" SAI stance.....now they look like complete buffoons.

He needs to know where to send his kit for a build???? Send it to HeXXe, I mean VulKen, or Jokin, or Fuckem.....their all the same.

Too funny!!!

KF

Link Posted: 10/25/2003 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I figure I will try to help em out, and see if I can get banned in the process.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I would like to see the first person come forward who thinks they've been dicked over by In Range......

In fact, I would like to see a member from GunGoons come forward who think they have been dicked over by In Range......

He's repaired bastardized weapon builds for members from all the boards......

"Sworn Enemy" ??????

To quote CampyBob.....That's so fucking gay.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Campy, I know I haven't reached your status over there but I'm trying. I think they took your screen name off over there and buried it somewhere. I'm suprised they even allowed someone to mention my name. What's funny is, they had a mod call and ask me to come back after THE GOOCH went tits up. The Gooch. That's a great name. Did anyone see Jackass The Movie? Rember what their definition of the Gooch was.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.

" sworn enemy of 47nutz"
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Gawd! is there anyone left that is not banned or a traitor or an enemy, or freeloader etc...........

Link Posted: 10/25/2003 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Gawd! is there anyone left that is not banned or a traitor or an enemy, or freeloader etc...........

yeah.......Fred Sanford.

Bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah.......Fred Sanford.

Bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

I miss Fred....lol..at least he broke up the kissy kissy overthere with some decently entertaining if not sad posts...lol

FRED RULES...DOTNUTZ DREWLS

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

Someone must save the stupid!

"now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

Link Posted: 10/25/2003 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I had to register and post over at fuckupsareus.net.  Keep reading the thread - I'm drinking, not on call, and feeling mean.  You can expect the typing/spelling to get worse.

Wonder how long until I get banned?
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Troy Sellars....."Sworn Enemy of GunGoons.Nutz"

Krinkfreak Troy Sellars

Link Posted: 10/25/2003 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Mbsk01-

FYI, you mentioned Independence Arms on dot.nutz.  

I am now on my 15th week of my Fal build.  I am not happy with the time and I'm not sure about the quality because he still isn't finished yet.

Will keep you updated.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Keep checking that link and we'll see how long it takes for them to delete mine and Ned Flanders [Fistpoint] replies.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mbsk01-

I am now on my 15th week of my Fal build.  I am not happy with the time and I'm not sure about the quality because he still isn't finished yet.

Will keep you updated.

Frisco, I would appreciate that. I had only mentioned him because, as of yet, I hadn't heard anything bad about him.

He has posted here a few times, and would like to see him make a bit more of an appearance.
I had not heard anything negative about him, until now.

So, if you would please keep me updated as to te status of your build, it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA, Mbsk01
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 10:50:42 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder if he will appreciate my suggestion.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 12:30:41 AM EDT
[#16]
They ban him over BS reasons then even after everyone knows the facts they still act like morons. Once again a dotnutz mod shows his intelligence. Oh sorry he is an admin not a mod. They must really scrape the bottom of the barrel to find these wonderfull open minded people.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 3:31:38 AM EDT
[#17]

REDSTAR
Administrator

Trader Rating: (12)

Platinum Contributor

I hear he does good work but he got banned here so it would be a little awkward for me to use him being an admin here now and all- it just doesnt seem right to me, so I'm not going to do that. And please dont ask me why he was banned etc, I wasn't involved in that one and I didnt post this to discuss that really.

See, this is what I hate...He's a liar...Standard Operating Procedure for most of the Goons in charge over there.

I have all the "printed" threads/posts when they ran Troy Sellars and myself through the wringer, and he was RIGHT THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!!

If any of you would like a FAX copy, just let me know.  I'll be glad to send it.

KF

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 3:44:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:23:07 AM EDT
[#19]
How fitting.  The avatar comes from a picture of two ugly brothers and I can't find it.  IIRC, someone had posted it in the GD a while back.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:29:05 AM EDT
[#20]
This is too funny...

I'm going back through my documents, looking at all the names of those involved.....

I even have the post where REDSTAR admits that SAI is a company represented on GunGoons.Nutz and a Moderator.....

I quote:

"Let's see...Gary is both a company represented here and a moderator.  It doesn't matter if the point is valid or not.  The issue is mute as far as the rules are concerned.  If you have problems with a sponsor, company, or moderator here KEEP IT OFF THE BOARDS.  That's my interpretation of the words written above; it's pretty clear to me what it says and means.

Now, once again, Gary has to spend the better part of the morning trying to keep up with this kind of crap rather than working on our *&^%$#@ rifles.

end quote.

HA!!!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:42:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:36:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mbsk01-

Will keep you updated.

Frisco, I would appreciate that. I had only mentioned him because, as of yet, I hadn't heard anything bad about him.

He has posted here a few times, and would like to see him make a bit more of an appearance.

So, if you would please keep me updated as to te status of your build, it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA, Mbsk01

I have an AK build there now.  It's been there 2 months and I just received an e-mail respone that it should be done in mid-Nov.

I will keep you posted.  BTW, I had heard nothing but goods things about INDY arms and talked to Randy for quite a while on the phone before I decided to give him a try.

I will keep you posted.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:52:15 AM EDT
[#23]
sworn enemy of 47nutz"

Indeed ? is there a special place you go to take the sworn enemy oath or can you take it at home and fax there faux laywer a copy of said oath to be placed on said sworn enemy list ???
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:11:08 AM EDT
[#24]
What a joke.  Inrange is his sworn enemy so he decided that Ohio Rapidfire gets to do his build.  His only problem is he didn't know the url for ohiorapidfire.com.  Does he have the intelligence to use the search function on his browser?  How about a lucky guess on what the url would be.  And this guy is a moderator on a AK-47 website?  Oh, my mistake, I just checked, Redstar is the Administrator now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:14:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:18:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Mak,
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=19113
this is what you are dealing with ok....that isn't a fake pic, it is really him! The guy is a F'n idiot!

You're joking right? That can't really be him.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mbsk01-

Will keep you updated.

TIA, Mbsk01

Indy Arms built me a custom Bulgarian AK-74 earlier this year, and it turned out very nice. Nonfolding folding stock, hardened OOW receiver, etc. It did take just a little longer than he originally quoted, but I'd go back to him for other work.

MFer
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#29]
What kind of "personal ethics" can a person who says something like this have??

As a matter of personal honor I could not and would not use someone who is not welcome at this website. It is just unthinkable to me to do so. The reason being is I am in a staff position here. For whatever reason he is not longer allowed here, makes no difference to me if he was right or wrong, thats not the point.

I also enjoy how he's essentially called paying members (for example, rak1004, joined in July 2000, 479 posts, paying member) is an "idiot and dregs"...

Forget it.  If people dont understand personal ethics than forget it. Sure rak1004 i could have used in range I didnt even have to post this shit here now did I? You think I didn't know this thread would draw out the idiots and dregs?

So, he says he's going to ORF.

Far be it from me to tell someone how to run their business, but it'd be so hilarious to see ORF refuse his business on grounds of "personal ethics"...  
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#30]
"I'll try to explain it but I'm closing this thread since I'm going to go with orf. This has got nothing with the site telling me who I can or who I cant use. I would simply crawl out of my skin were I to go to that guy and ask for his services after his history here. There are some things that are unethical to do and IMO that would be one of them. Get it? I hope so, if not don't lose any sleep over it, it's not that big a deal."

So i guess its morrally sound to promote someone who is a liar, thief, and all around jack ass then ban people who bring his actions to light? Yeah someone needs to tell this moron that his ethics are a bit out of whack. Oh wait they would probably delete the post then ban him and tell the other members that he never existed by making it so the board censors his name. These guys are the biggest scumbags in the internet gun community. Redstar knows his beloved facist board was in the wrong but he refuses to own up to it. Heil bowcunt!
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#31]
What gets me is how staff and mods get away with talking to people that way.  Seems like every controversial thread lately they have been doing this.

Treating another board memeber like they do is without merit. Hell, if we did that here as staff or mods, we would be gone. There they just put up with it and accept it.

I guess I don't understand why they just keep putting up with it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Some people need to learn how to google, it ain't that hard to find!

www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ohio+rapid+fire&btnG=Google+Search
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Somebody please do me a favor, and go post over there that I was banned the same time as Troy Sellars, in fact, the same incident......and then tell him that I maintain the webpage for ORF........HA!!!!!!

KF
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#34]
How about linking to the picture of ORF and Inrange livin' it up together at the creek?  Would that work?
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#35]
I was going to find that picture that was posted here and send it to him.  Anyone know where it is?
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Krinkfreak,
I sent him your quote in an email instead of posting it.  I now await my banning from Gunsnet as I was previously warned.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#37]

I tells ya, theys in chaoots!!!  Theys in cahoots I tells ya!
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Is it a coincedence that the owner of Inrange is named "Troy" and that ORF is in ....'Troy' Ohio?

Is it also a coincedence that the webmaster of both pages is named "Troy"? (and is the same person)

I think theys in chahoots!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Somebody please do me a favor, and go post over there that I was banned the same time as Troy Sellars, in fact, the same incident......and then tell him that I maintain the webpage for ORF........HA!!!!!!

KF

I would be more than happy to do just that, but I would prefer to not discourage some potential business for ORF, unless of course, I had their blessing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#40]
You know, It's funny none of the shitheels over there ever post photos of themselves or others and always go under an assumed name. Yes, we all have nics over here but we know each other. It's like they have something to hide. The only photo I remember from over there was supposedly a photo of " the gooch" at his wedding. Even then it was a shot of his back. I don't think it was real.

On another note I've never heard anything but praise for Randy at Independance arms. I know he dissappeared for a while recently. Why? I don't know, but I've heard he does great work.

Talk to your smith in person and go with who feels right.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Did you notice how earlier this morning Redstar told those of us that replied to his thread but failed to provide a link to kiss his ass,this was later edited out and there was no edited by; notation at the bottom.I believe we ruffled his feathers a little.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Talk to your smith in person and go with who feels right.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.

Unfortunately that is exactly what made the Gooch a shoe-in. He was extremely good at making people think he "felt right". What made you different from Gary is the fact that you have dozens upon dozens of completed and provable builds with photos, whereas the Gooch just had some reoccuring posts saying he was good.
Reflecting back on the "evidence" for the Gooch, there really isn't much afterall beyond words on a webpage. I can still only recall maybe 12 builds he has done that people have shown publicly...3 years later. That is one per season. The 4 Seasons Gunsmith...

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#44]
The four seasons gunsmith. I love it. I guess it could also be " how the gooch stole christmas"  Jeez I almost blew snot on the screen like JC.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Now Redstar has ruled ORF out because of their close affiliation with KrinkFreak,he also closed the thread so he could have the last word.That guy's pitiful.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#47]
I just saw Redstar's comments on GunGoons.Nutz.....way toooo funnnny!!!!

I wonder if his kit he's trying to assemble actually came from K-VAR ????  If it is, I guess he better sell it soon !!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaaha

KF
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#48]
"ALL THIS SHIT STOPS NOW!!!!! I have snotted all over my monitor for the last time this weekend! I am completely out of Windex!"

Get yourself some overhead transparancies and make tearoffs like race drivers use.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:59:30 AM EDT
[#49]
REDSTAR
Administrator

News Flash!  

"Ohio Rapid fire is aligned closely with Krink Freak and In Range so they are out too. Thanks for the heads up Krink I wont be sending them my business either.

I think I'll just buy a press and do this myself.

Have you looked at your avatar lately??? I'd be real careful around a press if I were you...

"Aligned closely"  You really think so?!?!?!?!?!?

I think I'm aligned very closely with everyone on AR15.COM

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=57571&w=searchPop

Link Posted: 10/27/2003 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#50]
I have to thank you guys for bringing these threads to light.  I have had no need to watch any crappy comedy on TV since this started.

The good (sad) part is that this is not scripted, these guys are just STUPID.

I have 3 AKs I want worked on.  I might just have to split the work up between ORF and InRange. You know, to make up for all the business the just lost from Redstar.......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top