BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/18/2006 9:04:41 PM EDT
I ventured off into the dark side just now (AR15) forums, and man a lot of those people are not very nice, they are so snotty and stuck up.  Here are some quotes that I got from a thread about wolf ammo. Each from different people but all in the same thread.

"If you can't afford good ammo, then its time to take up a new sport or get an AK. "

"To modify your rifle in any way so that it will properly cycle Wolf ammo is ridiculous. IMO, YMMV, yata-yata........................"

"Good advice right there. I'd bet 99% of the people who shoot .223 Wolf aren't "training"... they are doing mag dumps. If thats what you like, then more power to you. Me, my time is too valuable to be dumping mags - when I shoot, I want to shoot 3 gun (practice or competition), and so I need to have accurate reliable and powerful ammo. Wolf doesn't make the cut."

I mean being against wolf is one thing, but the way these people put each other down is amazing.  Their attitude is basically get the most expensive gun, with the most expensive optics, and shoot the most expensive ammo or find a new hobby.  Oh my time is to valuable, im too important to let loose and do a mag dump here and there... I was thinking about buying an AR, but I may reconsider if owning one turns you into a snob SOB.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Ehhhh.. I just ordered 1k Rounds of Wolf for my AR, and 1k rounds for my AK.... Piss on those people who think it isnt any good. Its decent enough, I have never had any problem. But thats me.

I say for the price difference for just plinking/target shooting wolf is fine, If I was doing some kinda acurate build like 24" BBL or something I would load my own ammo or use high end factory loads.

I would imagine most of the people complaining are armchair commandos anyway :p
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a big +1. I once ventured over there and posted in a poll about what gun to have in a SHTF. Naturally I opted for a AMD65, w/aimpoint, bandoleer of ammo, 10 mags, and Kabar knife. everyone else was going on about which custom built Ar with 25 different attachments to hang on it, which brand name bugout gear to take, which custom made knife to carry, ad nauseam. The Mod told me to get out as I was a troll! I told the mod to f-ck off and left. Haven't been back, don't give a f-ck about em, hope they rot in hell.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thats a big +1. I once ventured over there and posted in a poll about what gun to have in a SHTF. Naturally I opted for a AMD65, w/aimpoint, bandoleer of ammo, 10 mags, and Kabar knife. everyone else was going on about which custom built Ar with 25 different attachments to hang on it, which brand name bugout gear to take, which custom made knife to carry, ad nauseam. The Mod told me to get out as I was a troll! I told the mod to f-ck off and left. Haven't been back, don't give a f-ck about em, hope they rot in hell.

Don't say those mean things :(. Im one of the few that like AK's and AR's Hell I like ANY KIND OF GUN!!! Isnt that what all this is about :).

BTW in a SHTF situation Im gonna grab whatever is closest and whatever I can take with me. But like we are gonna have a SHTF situation like zombies/aliens/etc.. that all these people prep for.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I once asked something over there, and they acted like they knew everything, and that I couldn't understand anything they were telling me, or didn't know anything already.

Or maybe my sigline put them off....
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#5]
That happens when you venture from the dark side.  Less snobbery and gearqueens over here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:38:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I ventured off into the dark side just now (AR15) forums, and man a lot of those people are not very nice, they are so snotty and stuck up.  Here are some quotes that I got from a thread about wolf ammo. Each from different people but all in the same thread.

"If you can't afford good ammo, then its time to take up a new sport or get an AK. "

"To modify your rifle in any way so that it will properly cycle Wolf ammo is ridiculous. IMO, YMMV, yata-yata........................"

"Good advice right there. I'd bet 99% of the people who shoot .223 Wolf aren't "training"... they are doing mag dumps. If thats what you like, then more power to you. Me, my time is too valuable to be dumping mags - when I shoot, I want to shoot 3 gun (practice or competition), and so I need to have accurate reliable and powerful ammo. Wolf doesn't make the cut."

I mean being against wolf is one thing, but the way these people put each other down is amazing.  Their attitude is basically get the most expensive gun, with the most expensive optics, and shoot the most expensive ammo or find a new hobby.  Oh my time is to valuable, im too important to let loose and do a mag dump here and there... I was thinking about buying an AR, but I may reconsider if owning one turns you into a snob SOB.  

The advise given to you  was good advise but praboly could have been put in a different way.  I too have never bump fired a mag.  Some rifle will run with Wolf and some just will not. There isn't a magic wall between the to forums. We are part of the same site. There is just as many pecker heads over here as over there by % numbers.
Also don't sterotype AR owners as  gizmo freaks in general. I have four and have Nothing hanging on them. At all. You will see the Gizo  guys on this side too. Not nearly as many. but think of the % .  I keep my AK's stock also.
There are alot of good guys over there . And just like this forum ,some that know there shit.... And some full of shit. This side is no different.  Just weed through anough post and you will figure out who's who. Glad to have you, WarDawg
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:46:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I have an AK and 7 kits I'm building.  I have no AR's.

I have recently decided that I'll never own an AR; I want to get into NFA, so why get an AR and worry about having spare barrels for an M16 that are too short?  I'll just save up and get the 'real thing.'

The only thing about my decision that bothers me is that I intended to get a .50BMG upper for an AR lower, and that might throw a wrench into my plans.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The advise given to you  was good advise but praboly could have been put in a different way.  I too have never bump fired a mag.  Some rifle will run with Wolf and some just will not. There isn't a magic wall between the to forums. We are part of the same site. There is just as many pecker heads over here as over there by % numbers.
Also don't sterotype AR owners as  gizmo freaks in general. I have four and have Nothing hanging on them. At all. You will see the Gizo  guys on this side too. Not nearly as many. but think of the % .  I keep my AK's stock also.
There are alot of good guys over there . And just like this forum ,some that know there shit.... And some full of shit. This side is no different.  Just weed through anough post and you will figure out who's who. Glad to have you, WarDawg

Couldn't have said it better my self, division is not what is needed here, we are all brothers supporting the 2nd ammendment cause.  I have watched both boards (as I own AK's and an AR), and have witnessed some childish behavior on both forums, but by and large the comaraderie and useful knowledge shared far outweighs the other issues.

Rock on!

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:07:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I have recently decided that I'll never own an AR; I want to get into NFA, so why get an AR and worry about having spare barrels for an M16 that are too short?  I'll just save up and get the 'real thing.'

The only thing about my decision that bothers me is that I intended to get a .50BMG upper for an AR lower, and that might throw a wrench into my plans.

Simple answer there is to buy just a lower assembly.
You can then pick up an upper, or several if you like, down the road.

Del
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:14:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I have had ak's for over a decade, but just built my first AR this last fall.  It is fun, it is like an erector set I can assemble and reassemble over and over again in any config I want, all of which only shoot bullets in one direction, same as the AK.

But you are right, AR guys are snobs.......almost as much as AK guys are.  They are just snobs about different things.  

AR guys are ammo snobs, Brand Snobs, etc.  AK guys are like rare collectible snobs I guess.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:31:06 AM EDT
[#11]
people that are allways trying to make some kind of an AK vs. AR drama are just plane silly.... I shoot alot of wolf in my AK the AR runs like a champ if you feed it like a champ....
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:31:52 AM EDT
[#12]
The AK side is what the AR side was like between '98 en Y2K...friendly, helpfull, informative and FUN!!

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:43:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Well I jump forms, The AR guys do alot of talking as do the AK guys...   And Yes I shoot a  AR with a ACOG with wolf ammo.

Take it in fun.

And shoot more wolf...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:52:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Im gonna stick to the ak forum from now on

If goatboy thought the same way where would you be now ? There would be no AK logon. This is how you repay him by trying to drive a wedge between groups. Anybody who push this US vs THEM crap should take a hike.  Its one thing to have an opinion about gear Wolf vs LC, AR vs AK its a whole nother animal to bitch about a group as a whole.
One site one group with different ideas make this a better place.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:58:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:59:57 AM EDT
[#16]
I went into Dicks to pick up some ammo for both my AK and AR for my next range visit. This was the first time I had ever seen Wolf brand ammo. I saw it on the shelf and noticed it was the cheapest ammo they had.

I ask the clerk why it was so cheap and he said some people think it is crappy ammo. He then asked me what I was going to shoot it through if I bought some. I told him my AK and my AR. He replied that he would not shoot it in an AR but that the AK would be fine with it.

I then promptly bought 5 boxes of .223 and 5 of 7.62. I went to the range and was afraid I would have problems with the Wolf in my AR but loaded up anyway. Every round fired without a problem, yea it stinks and is dirty but I love that stuff.

If I see Wolf in stock I buy all I can afford for both of my rifles. I am poor so I buy what ever is cheapest to an extent.

As for the AR snobs, yea there are a few over there but I expect snobby remarks anytime I post a question.  You will get at least 1 every time you start a topic. Do not let that run you off though , there are alot of nice guys/gals over there two.

I frequent both sides of the force young Padawan.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:41:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Simple answer there is to buy just a lower assembly.
You can then pick up an upper, or several if you like, down the road.

Del

What I'm saying, is that I want to be able to have any number of any length of upper to put on my future M16, without having "constructive intent" or whatever BS the ATF can come up with because I happen to have a lower assembly that I only use for a .50 cal.  If I have a lower assembly, three sub-16" uppers, and one M16, I'm in violation unless I register the other lower as an SBR.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:41:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I am all about good guns. and ARs are cool guns. If I had the extra cash I would probably buy a couple to play with, its fun shooting targets at 500 yards with iron sights. But do I pick one as my first line of defense NO even if my enemy was 500 yards away, (Unless they were standing perfectly still and silhouetted on a burm letting me make wind calls and sight sdjustments) I would still grab an AK. But comments like those highlighted in red above? If I ever heard someone in real life talking like that I would probably flame them to no end. After all they probably shoot with a doily under thier rifle and thier pinky sticking out. I mean come on are you too freaking serious to have a little fun blasting away at some helpless inanimate objects? Pull your underwear out of your ass and dump a couple of mags out for christ sake. Heres a 3 gun match for you. Put on some cammies, some face paint and your tactical gear and go running through the woods, try low crawling under fallen trees in the mud, romp up a creek, or cross a river. Get some freaking dirt on your overpriced blackhawk suit of armor that cost you soo much. Just because it stands up in a 3 gun match doesnt mean its gonna take the riggors of combat. I mean, thats what this is all about at the core right?  Whos gonna survive a war of one sort or another!
(Unmanning soapbox)
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:41:42 AM EDT
[#19]
My Bushie M4gery runs like..well an AK on Wolf.  

I do think the AR side has more younger guys,more techie oriented and like all the "tactical" stuff.  That's my 13 yr old in a nut shell.  They have grown up seeing them in movies(BHD)TV shows etc.  Nothing wrong with that.  It's bringing more guys into the sport/hobby/lifestyle!

MT..I agree with you though.  They could be more open minded...and realize that AK's rule!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:49:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Then stop posting in Active Topics!!!  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:50:07 AM EDT
[#21]
What's allways killed me about the "Wolf ammo sucks" threads, is that they're allways trying to make it out to be something more than it is. Wolf is cheap plinking ammo no more, no less.
Yes, it's a little under powered, no, it isn't the most accurate, but it's probably the best bang for the buck ammo wise. (excuse the pun..) I allways laugh when guys try to compare it to SS109...or similar....and then bitch about it's performance...

Oh.....I own both an AK, and an AR....and have been known to shoot Wolf through both
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:04:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Here's a good one for when someone is ragging on ya!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Easy now not all AR guys considered snobs!
I don’t use Wolf, but I don’t hold anything against it.
I have a Bushy Varminter that a fellow wanted to try one day, he actually asked me if it would be alright to use Wolf rounds because that’s all he had!
I said go right ahead, have fun and tell me what you think of her!
The same guy also shot with us on an informal two gun shoot and won the match with his AK shooting Wolf!

I don’t use Wolf because I don’t want any lacquer or polymer cleaning issues, I have a bad enough time cleaning as is, I don’t like to diss anyone and every time I go to my range we all have a great time!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:21:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I have a Bushy Varminter that a fellow wanted to try one day, he actually asked me if it would be alright to use Wolf rounds because that’s all he had!
The same guy also shot with us on an informal two gun shoot and won the match with his AK shooting Wolf!
i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/joe1972/DSCN0680.jpg
I don’t use Wolf because I don’t want any lacquer or polymer cleaning issues, I have a bad enough time cleaning as is, I don’t like to diss anyone and every time I go to my range we all have a great time!

Whats the barrel for ???
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:24:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I don’t use Wolf because I don’t want any lacquer or polymer cleaning issues

when oh when is this arfcom urban legend going to die.....
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:26:20 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

when oh when is this arfcom urban myth going to die.....

Send it to mythbusters,along with the glock hot day KABOOM....
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:32:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I won't even get into the Oly carbine I had that I ran nothing but green laquered Wolf though....no, really...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:30:39 AM EDT
[#28]
some AR guys tend to have good story to tell such as
" bouncing golf balls at 300 yards"or "1" group at 100yards with iron sight still not happy"
or 1/4" group with handload.... yes 1/4" group
  i can only dream my AR.15 and my self can be that good
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#29]
i've personally witnessed handloads doing 1/4 MOA in AR's.  granted, it was a .22-250 caliber, with a 26" varmint barrel.

but i guess TECHNICALLY it was a 1/4" @100yd AR-15.  *shrug*

just sayin it's possible.  takes a LOT of work and money to get to that point, but it's possible.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:35:34 AM EDT
[#30]
They love to argue about whether or not this brand or type of ammo will fragment and these topics too.

Which brand to buy?
What barrel twist?
Which chamber 5.56 or .223?
Which mag follower?
Which M4 collapsing stock?
Aimpoint or Eotech?
To build your own or buy factory built?
What barrel length?
Which mags should I buy?

I never knew of any rifle or ammo type that caused so much discussion.
Any topic or answer that's said enough times over there is automatically truth too, just like the Wolf ammo comments.

They really showed themselves in this thread too, When the member Creeper mentioned his LMT M4 wasn't working right but his AK did. ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=261452
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#31]
omg that link is making my day go by MUCH faster.

thank you.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
omg that link is making my day go by MUCH faster.

thank you.  

I am glad it is for you, as for me sorta reminds me of our local fab shop, alotta bitchin and not much productivity.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#33]
"If you are running the LMT enhanced bolt and you're not using mil-spec 62gr. ammo out of a 14.5" barrel you can expect problems right off the bat."

WTF??? I'm so glad I shoot AKs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
"If you are running the LMT enhanced bolt and you're not using mil-spec 62gr. ammo out of a 14.5" barrel you can expect problems right off the bat."

WTF??? I'm so glad I shoot AKs.

LOL, I don't want a gun I can't shoot whatever I want in it. I built my AR-15 myself and dind't listen to all teh gear-queers/armchair commandos and its a nice weapon. No FTF/Only jams I have are out of this one magazine that I have that the feeds lips are messed up on, so I don't use it. Other than that it shoots everything I put in it. I can hit a golf ball at 50yrds with wolf ammo in it so thats good enough for me. I neve shoot paper unless im sighting it in, I go to the range to shoot stuff and have fun in general not to try to show somoene up with what I have.

Now I just gotta get to the range with my new/first AK and see what i can do with that baby
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats the barrel for ???

Part of the drill.
This was the second shoting position, you shot at your targets from the rear of thr barrel shoting tru it! Lots of fun!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#36]
i always thought the barrel was what the bullet travelled through to be directed toward the target.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now wait a minute, I can remember different groups complaining about the poor quality of Wolf!
Why does it have to be just AR guys?
Just because I don’t use it does not mean I frown upon it!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

First position:

First position diffrent view:

Whats the barrel for ???

Part of the drill.
This was the second shoting position, you shot at your targets from the rear of thr barrel shoting tru it! Lots of fun!!!

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Well Ive said it before and I'll say it again...the guys on the AR side have no sense of humor and take their selfs way to seriously. Ive owned plenty of ARs and I'll take an AK any day. And Ive never had a problem when I have shot Wolf, in my AR or AK for that matter.  I have to admit tho I got rid of my ARs and went strictly AK. 8 of them and I feel like its still not enough LOL .
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Now wait a minute, I can remember different groups complaining about the poor quality of Wolf!
Why does it have to be just AR guys?

This thread is directly related to responses from the AR side, not responses from the AK side.
Why does it have to be just AR guys? Ask them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Hang here.......I'm "tolerated" and don't play well with others.....

I've had  "experts" advise me to no end about a weapon I carried and used in five conflicts. Oh well.

God blessed me with the ability to purchase ARs and AKs in far too many configurations to argue one way or the other...........

I admire each for their qualities.I do, however suspect, that if TSHTF, I may be called home to mom and grab the AR. if only for patiotic reasons.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Just to prove the AR side can argue over any topic. Here's 11 page thread about loading 28 or 30 in a 30 rd mag.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=263281
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:13:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Just to prove the AR side can argue over any topic. Here's 11 page thread about loading 28 or 30 in a 30 rd mag.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=263281

Yea, that is funny....and definitely not a topic one would see on AK's.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#44]
I have several AR's and a bunch of AK's I started comming here to the AR side but after maybe thirty posts i left and came to the evil side, more laid back peeps here who dont argue about little things like ammo. I havent shot my AR's is over a year and a half, the only accessories i put on any of them was an eotech, well i took that eotech off and put it on my storm and never looked back. I shoot irons on my ak's i good to a hundred yards with irons and never ever shoot beyond that. I'll stay over here because the AK is ten times the rifle as an AR.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Couldn't have said it better my self, division is not what is needed here, we are all brothers supporting the 2nd ammendment cause.  I have watched both boards (as I own AK's and an AR), and have witnessed some childish behavior on both forums, but by and large the comaraderie and useful knowledge shared far outweighs the other issues.

Rock on!

+1 I own both Ars and AKs (well romanian) and we need to stick together.  The AR forum is bigger ergo more percentage of A holes.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I have several AR's and a bunch of AK's I started comming here to the AR side but after maybe thirty posts i left and came to the evil side, more laid back peeps here who dont argue about little things like ammo. I havent shot my AR's is over a year and a half, the only accessories i put on any of them was an eotech, well i took that eotech off and put it on my storm and never looked back. I shoot irons on my ak's i good to a hundred yards with irons and never ever shoot beyond that. I'll stay over here because the AK is ten times the rifle as an AR.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed you guys are more laid back then the AR side. I have an AR that will eat anythign I feed it, no problems here. But I'm in the process of building a Romanian kit, so that's why I started looking around over here. Theres only so many times you can read the same thing over and over.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#47]
[ETA]  This is an 'open letter' so to speak about why I like AK47.net more than AR15.com.  I realize this thread is more about Wolf ammo now, but I think this post is still relevant to the original theme of the thread.  I thought about removing it after reading the thread, but I'll let it stay...

I originally joined AR15.com three years ago after buying my first AR, and needing some info. Back then it was pretty helpful, but over the last three years it has grown so much (especially with the fairly lax rules on who can sign up) that now the only peopel posting routinely are 13 year old trolls or guys like Markm who somehow continue to survive.  SargeAR15 was a classic example of the kind of person who dragged the site down by posting non-relevant stuff.

I started coming over to AK47.net when I got tired of the constant "do a search" "I like pie" and "88" comments in every thread.  If you posted a question you often would get 3 or 4 snide comments and if you were lucky one person who would actually answer it.

When I first came over here I was pleasantly suprised.  Instead of having 15,000 forums that you had to srot through, pretty much everyone posted in the "AK Discussions" one and if you had a topic that fit better in another forum they still would answer it instead of moving or locking your thread.  OT material was tolerated as long as someone posted OT in the title and in general it feels more like a "clubhouse" atmosphere, a lot like Uzitalk where I also used to go a lot.  There aren't any dumb questions, and even if there are, guys like Templar and JOHNO will answer patiently in the assumpmtion that everyone starts not knowing, and the only way to become knowledgeable is to ask questions and get answers.

Since coming over here I have purchased my first AK, bought a bunch of kits, and am gearing up to build one from a flat on my own.  I know I can always come here both to learn and just for a place to hang out.  

Or in Darkside speak:

Now that I own an AK I am a total Darkside Convert (TM).  Disciple to Sith Lords Templar and JOHNO and follower of the ways of our late, great messiah CAMPYBOB!

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#49]
I have also stopped visitng the AR side, they all act like elietist. Most of them are arm chair commandos.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I have also stopped visitng the AR side, they all act like elietist. Most of them are arm chair commandos.

I have learned a lot from the AR side .....Like for instance :when I go to the 100 yd range this weekend with my AK and wolf  ammo I should expect  to keyhole 5 foot groups...haha
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top