Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 8:15:18 PM EDT
I'd post pictures of I knew how....

It is MINT BTW. Little to no wear at all on the gun anywhere.

It has a pin on style ak74 muzzle break
choate dragunov stock and forgrips
TAPCO g2 trigger group
TAPCO gas piston
3 30round mags and a 10 round mag

also comes with a leaper scope mount with a 3x9x40 scope

The original stuff also comes with it.

Most places here sell wsar-10s in rough shape for 400$

What do you think I could get out of mine?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:46:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:02:53 PM EDT
It isn't a slant cut I checked.

Not a whole lot of people or dealers here have a clue about anything honestly. I seem to know more about the laws and such than the dealers just from browsing this site and asking question. People here are pretty ignorant.

I want to get a :::gasp:::: ar15..trying to decide if I just wanna start saving or if I wanna go ahead and sell some stuff and buy it up...or there is always credit
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:06:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:21:11 PM EDT
Your probably right. I guess I will start saving up. Get me a nice 16'' a2 bushmaster carbine. Then everyone I know will think I'm twice as crazy.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:44:09 PM EDT
pimp out the Mak, put a folding stock on it.

fwiw, i sold my wum1 (pretty much the same as a mak90) last summer and bought a new AK this summer. i couldn't go without it. too much fun and too cheap not to have around.

can't afford an AR? then build it piece by piece.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:50:46 AM EDT
I thought about building one.

If you buy the lowers is the trigger and everything already assembled?

Also...when building one does it take anykind of special tools? Like...ak's have to be riveted and what not...anything like that on a AR?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:52:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SickMAK90:

If you buy the lowers is the trigger and everything already assembled?

You can buy either a complete or stipped lower.
Top Top