Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2003 8:35:59 AM EDT
Ok, not really, a few days back I posted that I was mystified with my SAR, turns out I don't have a SAR, I have a WASR that accepts 30 round mags.  However, some thirty rounders don't fit, the mag well is too tight, what do I do?
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Are they Rom Mags or a different countries? My WASR has no problem excepting mags, Rom, Chinese,hungarian....I dont think its the gun more probably the mag types. If it is the mag well find out where its binding and file or dremel it a down a little.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont worry, I have the same problem with my ORF Wasr 10 converted to take 30's.  The mag well is too tight to accept one of the 30 round magazines that I bought from tapco.  However, most fit just fine, although at first, if you didnt get the front of the mag in far enough and rocked it in, it would get stuck really bad, and I'd have to ram the mag on a table to get it out.  After shoot it and inserting magazines over and over, the problem has gone away.  But yes, I have the same problem you have.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Dremel
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top