Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/22/2005 9:32:03 PM EDT
I won an auction from Ruseller. After I did I heard horror stories about not getting stuff. Any experiences? Should I back out now before my money is sent?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
did you read the seller's rating?  Does it reflect the accuracy of the horror story you heard?  How much money are we talking about?  Lastly, is this AK related?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Of corse its AK related. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't. Were talking about a small sum for me. I've been pretty much out of work for months so this is the first bit I've spent. I don't want it to just vanish.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this the same seller that that sells AK parts out of Russia?  If so I believe I've dealt with him once (this is when Ebay still allowed "assault weapon parts").  

Communication was good, it did take a really long time (4 weeks I believe) to get my stuff because supposedly exporting gun parts from Russia requires some paperwork that are only filed twice a month.

I did eventaully get the part and it was as advertised.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
You will get the item, it just might take awhile.

Andrei is real honest.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:11:26 AM EDT
[#6]
From what is discriptions say he has to send the stuff to germany then from there to where you live if its some kind fo gun part probably a customs problem.  I plan on getting soem stuff from him soon so i guess i'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:26:10 AM EDT
[#7]
My Gunbroker experience:

I won an auction over there a while back, and I was fairly worried about the whole deal.  Normally, I wouldn't buy a gun there as I try to either buy locally, or from here (haven't yet - just my second option). Problem was, I just couldn't find another Kimber CC1 for that price and that condition anywhere else.

I checked all aspects available regarding the seller, and communicated with him prior to me winning.

Anyway, the sale and transaction went perfect.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I have bought many things from Andrei ... It takes time ... Never had a problem and he has answered every email I have sent him !!

He's good ........

ETA: I just sent him over $300.00 via GheyPal ........... ... No worries here !!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I have some bad news...I ordered 2 original Saiga 12 SWAT pistol grips from Andrei in August of 2004 and they still haven't come.  I emailed him many times and he says that there were customs problems and they were confiscated.  They were $45 each.  Just a week or two ago he said that he was sending another pair out at his cost.  They have to go to Germany and then the U.S. from Russia.  We'll see if I ever get them.  I paid via Paypal.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have some bad news...I ordered 2 original Saiga 12 SWAT pistol grips from Andrei in August of 2004 and they still haven't come.  I emailed him many times and he says that there were customs problems and they were confiscated.  They were $45 each.  Just a week or two ago he said that he was sending another pair out at his cost.  They have to go to Germany and then the U.S. from Russia.  We'll see if I ever get them.  I paid via Paypal.

Sounds like GOOD news to me.. At least he's replacing the parts.  I've dealt with international sellers of items non-gun related who essentially told me to blow when customs got squirrelly.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#11]
But his policy is "once it leaves me-it's not my responsibility.  Fuck that-it's their responsibility until I open the box at my house.  I don't buy from idiots who say it's not their responsibility-cool Russian guy or not.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
But his policy is "once it leaves me-it's not my responsibility.  Fuck that-it's their responsibility until I open the box at my house.  I don't buy from idiots who say it's not their responsibility-cool Russian guy or not.

Did you even read what others have said? He already had one shipment stolen by customs and but is stilll making good..
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Can't vouch for the present, but in the past he has always come through as promised.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, then he should change the policy he has written in his auctions-I know it scared me away. No thanks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I sent him $150 via Paypal 8 weeks ago for an AK-100 folding stock, rear tang, and all hardware. He said that it would probably take 10-12 weeks, so I'll know if he's honorable in another month or so.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I won an auction for a STROM chest rig with RUSELLER

very weird, I didn't get anything from gunbroker or the seller no confirmation no nothing and I emialed both no response........so I just let it go
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top