Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/19/2003 5:02:12 PM EDT
Guys for $20 bucks or some ammo I will bless your AK's.  I provide this service at cost. I make no profit off of it.  You can either mail me the rifle and I will bless it and then keep it until you pick it up, or you can have it blessed over the telephone for an extra $25 dollars (to cover the cost of the long distance phone call).  The choice is yours.

Take Care- SS
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Well its probably grounded in fact more than Gucci-goos laser alinement as cryo treatments, cheaper too !!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well its probably grounded in fact more than Gucci-goos laser alinement as cryo treatments, cheaper too !!

Of course it is.  I've got a little African diety that I use to inspire the process. He is made of wood, but has nails for eyes and some kind of strang bird feathers for "hair."  This guy is as real as it gets. Sometimes when the place gets messy and I leave beer cans sitting in front of him, I get a funny feeling like he is ticked off about it.  I have to police the area really quick like to cool everything off.  

I've got a bunch of Balinese statues that I use for back up too. I don't think that they are real voodoo statues, but they add to the atmosphere.  It's all good.  Your rifle will thank me.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
SS, just what I have been looking for!  I have a CETME that has a few of those shoddy cast Century Arms parts that are, shall we say "prone to breakage".  A blessing is just what the rifle needs, God knows I have tried all the other words!  Make sure the happy little wooden guy is looking at the fire control group for a good while!  
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 10:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a Jennings that I am quite sure that even divine intervention will not help.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
too late.

i fixed the h&k g3 at the range this morning. now it shoots where i point it.

i invoked the names of "ra" and "horus" and sacrificed a crocodile, divined its' entrails and all was good to go.

You were just lucky. I thought that everyone knew that Horus and Ra were not gods, but were rather space aliens who dominated the ancient Egyptian peoples.  

It was probably the crocodile sacrifice that did the trick.  The old Crocodile gods were pretty powerful back in their day.  I suspect that you conjured up a bit of old Crock power. Unfortunately most people don't have access to that kind of ju ju.  Which is why I'm offering my special day for AR15.com and Full-Auto.com members only.

I can bring you the power of the old gods without the expense of obtaining and sacrificing a crocodile (and without the possible negative legal consequences of such an act).
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#8]
You should post this in the EE.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey folks, this guy seems pretty legit to me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Too late.

A few years ago I was at a shoot and a young preacher showed up in the crowd of spectators and locals.  He came up and talked with us for a bit, then said a little prayer - blessing both the weapons and the shooters - then borrowed my Uzi to dump two mags.  He had a blast.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't drink and post!

Come to think of it...I'll bless rifles too...
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I've got a Jennings ...

Wow.  It takes a man secure in his gunliness to admit this in public.

My *wife* has a Jennings, but never uses it.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top