Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/13/2005 8:37:07 PM EDT
I have wanted an AK since I was in the Army and got to shoot one.
I want one for general plinking and just for FUN!
Who makes the best one? I was thinking of an underfolder or side folder but it doesn't matter all that much.
I just want to get a good one and I need the experts help.
I also have an AR15 that I want to trade for one.
Can anyone help me out here?
Thank you, Phessor

My AR15 for trade!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:16:25 PM EDT
in a couple months I'm going to host a building party in Tucson. as soon as I get the house and get settled in

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:35:22 PM EDT
Hello redhorseman, let me know when you are going to have a building party. I live about an hour and a half away in Globe and I would be interested in going
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:36:52 PM EDT
I've got almost everything to do them but I just dont have a press or house to do it in, but that should change in a couple months depending on how long the loan proccess and escrow takes.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:20:43 PM EDT
If you want one that much why don't buy one or get a parts set and have one built? Piece of History Firearms can build you one in Tucson or possibly Derek at AZEXARMS in Gilbert. You can call Akron Armory and get a parts set and take TheRedHorseman up on the build party in Tucson if you are near there. I am in Tucson (Eastside) also. Don't just give you AR away. I don't need one as of now but I do know someone who is looking for a good deal if you are in Tucson.
Top Top