Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 5:19:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
" I put around 600 rounds of wolf through it today without one malfuction. "

Hey at least it works!

Pitting just adds character. Figure rag heads can put together a working AK in a mud hut, I would hope Joeking could do the same.

I hate to say it but I'm tempted by their pistol ak's.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
What about cant? I looked at a JK pistol about 2 weeks ago and  the REAR sight was tilted!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks more like the "driller" was a "goriller".
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hey at least it works!

Pitting just adds character. Figure rag heads can put together a working AK in a mud hut, I would hope Joeking could do the same.

GR

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
.......Figure rag heads can put together a working AK in a mud hut, I would hope Joeking could do the same.

That's the quote of the day
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hey at least it works!

My God Man.......Think what you are saying !!!!!!

Bill Clinton was tempted once , before he knew it all he ever wanted to do was enjoy a good cigar.
You're among friends here, we can help.   Just go purchase some ammo and mags this weekend and this feeling will pass.
Whew..... you dodged a bullet on that one.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:40:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Not that I REALLY want to see it, but I'm getting X's....... OK, I do want to see it
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:50:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not that I REALLY want to see it, but I'm getting X's....... OK, I do want to see it

Same here. What I can't figure out is how they can sell a rifle with rust spots on it. I see Joking is still a real class act.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:18:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:35:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Thet did hammer the revits on home didnt they....
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What about cant? I looked at a JK pistol about 2 weeks ago and  the REAR sight was tilted!

That was the 'Gangsta' model for the ghetto homies....

'Holdin' it sideways, and shit..... yo!'
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey at least it works!

My God Man.......Think what you are saying !!!!!!

Bill Clinton was tempted once , before he knew it all he ever wanted to do was enjoy a good cigar.
You're among friends here, we can help.   Just go purchase some ammo and mags this weekend and this feeling will pass.
Whew..... you dodged a bullet on that one.

have I been hanging out at gunsnet too much?

I was hanging out at Krebs awhile back and a guy came and picked up a Krink 7.62x39 pistol. Thing was just cute as could be. Krebs built that one for him, like everything else they build, for $1k.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#15]
But I bet the rivets looked good...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#16]
madman_kirk,
Sorry to hear about the problem you had with your Tantal rifle.  Would you like to exchange it out for another rifle and I will personally hand sellect a rifle for you?  Please let me know, I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.

Joe
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#17]
im thinking about getting a Tantal from MGS, how much for the JK tantals?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
madman_kirk,
Sorry to hear about the problem you had with your Tantal rifle.  Would you like to exchange it out for another rifle and I will personally hand sellect a rifle for you?  Please let me know, I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.

Joe

Joe, who's supposed to be inspecting these rifles before they get shipped to customers?  Whoever it is I hope your boot is about 2 feet up their ass.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Put a bullet through the side where it still shoots take a scotch brite to it, and call it a battle field pickup.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top