Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/28/2003 7:41:30 PM EDT
I think someone here posted about buying a German Luger a few months ago ???

If so, I need a little help on identifying and valueing a 1936 Luger and holster.

5sub
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
HannahReitsch is the one you want to talk to, she is the resident ARFCOM expert on Kraut weapons
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, but I thought maybe one of the AK Mods knew something about Lugers.  Course I may not remember correctly.
Link Posted: 11/29/2003 2:16:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I own one, but I had to go to HannahReitsch to learn about it.  Value on these things is definately a collecotr area, and someone who is in touch with that area regularly (like her) is the one to put any kind of close guess as to value on it.

They are truly a cool gun though!

Ross
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:51:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:37:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I think you are thinking of me.  While I do have 5 Lugers, each one has been a carefully researched purchase.

I would go with Hannah on this one.  Most other German / Austrian Empire weapons I can  do pretty well with, but the Luger is so specialized I stay out of that market for the most part.

Sorry, I would love to help, but there are beter people to ask.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top