Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/30/2005 6:02:37 AM EDT
I finally decided to cough up the $$$ and buy a krink kit, are CFSs kits really in perfect shape?

Who else has 'em and what condition are they in?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#1]
mgs still has few i think thats where mine came from
and it was new
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#2]
i got this one from MGS, unissued very good quality.. not done yet but here it is mocked up
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#3]
This was from centerfire.  I sold it cause go throught the hassel of doing a SBR.  The bore was shinny new.  The handguards were ding free.  The night sights glowed.  Best kit I have ever seen.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Given the pics above I am assuming yu do mean the M92 Yugo kits...  Mine is exceptional and I gt to fondle another at a build party this past weekend...  There is lots of talk abut rice kits out there... these are the best of the best as far as kits go...  How else can you describe a 2003 date code AK kit that was never used....

I am SBRing mine too but I want to get some more practice builds in before I start on my Krink...

P.S. I was a little surprised at the way the trigger guard mounts on these and the three rivets that attach the stub that the pistol grip mounts to...  Here is an image as a warning and heads up before anybody builds theirs...

www.quarterbore.com/images/m92pg.JPG
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
just received mine from centerfire it is a very nice kit it is a 2003 . the wood has no marks on it and the cheapest price i have seen
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top