Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2005 5:05:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 5:22:07 PM EDT by Quarterbore]
I have never handled a milled AK before tonight but given my collection of Polish builds with thestamped receiver PMKM, PMKMS, and Tantial I had been looking for a couple Milled Polish kits for a while.... Well, let me intoduce what will certainly be the pride of my AK collection...

I purchased this Rifle off LIONHART here on the forums... Words can not to justice for how nice this kit and partial build is...

The last photos shows the kit I got from LIONHART with a set of new hand grips that I got from nbjly
with the secong PMK kit that showed up today as well. The photo of that second kit is below...

I have carefully packed the parts back up as I am so anxious to get to work on getting that wood trimmed down and to get the kit from LIONHART put together but I knew tonight was not the night to trust myself with tools. LIONHART has already provided me with a name of a person that can blue the 1st rifle for me and I plan to use his recommended smith....

I am just so happy to have these rifles and I wanted to share... My PMKM build is well on it's way to being done and it looks good but wow is a milled AK a whole other gun! I need a cold shower now, this has been a good day!

Following is what I have planned for the second kit:

www.quarterbore.net/forums/showthread.php?t=536
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:22:53 PM EDT
VERY COOL!!!!hock.gif
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:50:51 PM EDT
Oh man, that going to look so good when it's done!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:56:10 PM EDT
Oh I can't look! How could you do this to me!!!!??? Damn FINE PMK(S) you got there Quarterbore! And a PLEASURE to do business. Can't wait to see them finished!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:22:30 PM EDT
That does look like a great start. I have been eyeballing a milled rifle for a while now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:07:40 AM EDT
the milled ak's are soooooo nice but the price kills me,..the day i broke in my ak-74 i finished at the build party there was a guy with a milled arcenal ak 47,..i liked his because the quality was alot better than what can be done on a stamped reciver,..and he like mine because it was a killer deal at half the price of his.

good luck 1/4 please keep us informed.

oh yeah ,..dont you just love what brown can do for you?

you should see me when the big brown machine rolls in,....
think carzy/hyper dog when owner comes home
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:33:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:50:12 AM EDT
Nice, very nice
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:17:00 PM EDT
Nice, good luck with the second build. I am still kicking myself for passing on a Russian underfolder milled kit at Knob Creek last year.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:31:00 PM EDT
Good score, keep us posted.
Top Top