AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/18/2007 12:03:04 PM EDT
Was that a fair price?

Or did I not fuck up too badly?
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Aren't all Polytechs milled? If it's milled, you did ok.

If it's stamped, I'd say that's pretty high.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The folding bayo Poly Techs are stamped, but cost a little more than your average Norinco stamped.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot it lots and put it into service,one up my way went for the same money.Its worth it when its what you specificaly want and your not willing to compromise.I got my ARs before the ban..and in this state theres still ban...but if your willing to pay the money there available and if not theres post ban

I got mine when they were around $900...pricey back in 92 but at that time it was Colt,Olympic,SGW,Bushmaster...so I chose Bushy.My AK is post 89 pre 94 so I could make it pre-ban with the right amount of US made parts.That polytech is pre 89..they hold their value well and if I had the money id have one as well.For me a guns not worth having if im not gonna shoot it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I paid $1200 for mine about 4 months ago. Double folder, NIB, 3 Polytech mags with chrome followers, all the accessories, even the sight tool. I felt like I probably overpaid a little, but I am damn glad I jumped on it. I don't think we are going to see a whole bunch of NIB double UF's floating around!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top