Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 9:16:32 AM EDT
Do they sound like a coffee can full of change when loaded.  I want to buy one but I would like to know this first since my chinese have this problem.  thanks.

Sitting here waiting and watching the read counter climb.  Does noone know?

THANK YOU!!!!!!  I appreciate the time you took to answer.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
They rattle i think all AK drums are prone to this.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I second that.   Mine definitely sounds like a bunch of marbles in a tin can.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]
They both rattle.  The Romanian is made of thicker steel and rattles at a lower pitch.  Try this- wrap the circumference of the drum with a couple of wraps of duct tape.  Find some olive drab stuff- then you can be 'tactical'.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll take that chinese off your hands if you dont like it.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine rattles too.  I can't figure out how to load more than 50 rounds in my 75 round romanian drum.  I used the lever on the front to load each round one at a time up to 50.  Then the lever stopped moving rounds down into the mag.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mine rattles too.  I can't figure out how to load more than 50 rounds in my 75 round romanian drum.  I used the lever on the front to load each round one at a time up to 50.  Then the lever stopped moving rounds down into the mag.

Any ideas?

Have you tried the instructions tacked in the AK Magazine forum?

Other than that, I don't know. Don't have a drum myself.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top