Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/5/2012 1:52:45 PM EDT
I have a new in the plastic  (with trunion, rivets, all the parts) that was bought from KVAR years ago.  I finished my build and ended up with two of these.  I have looked around and seen a great disparity in prices.  What is a realistic asking price for this?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Because it's a virgin, and therefore cost for building is a tad higher, I'm gonna say a good price point will be between $1000-$1200 in today's market. If you start an auction, this is where I would put my reserve at and start it at $600 or so and see where it went from there. Since you bought it years ago, your initial investment is probably around $300 anyway, so even if you only get 1 bid at $600 you have already doubled you $. However, everyone wants to maximize their return. Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps I was not specific enough.  This is the side folding stock and hardware only.  Not an entire kit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
oh, $300 +/-
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top